custom mustach mount

rear discs

15" steelies

195/60 M+S (they will get bigger)

bumpers and skid...

IMGP3693.jpg

IMGP3705.jpg

Needs:

Rear trunk, the top half is mostly gone from rust, you got one I can cut up to weld in? either a coupe or a sedan.

Weatherstripping between the front and rear windows on both sides, I have the chrome (attaches to back window), but the rubber is gone, must be roll down rear windows...

A rear seat

lowbar rollbar from gen 1 brat, doesn't need the arms, just the hoop

car badly needs radius rod bushings, likes to drive wherever the power pulls it... now for some decent seats.

5spd 2wd is still around

I did the red/orange/rusty brat, not the green wagon

Dain, the mustach bar looks plenty strong, what angle did it leave the rear diff? you want it to be dead flat or leaning forward a little to keep oil in the front bearing. Get the disc brakes if you plan on boonine crashing or getting bigger rubber or both... Nice progress... is this the rams head brat?

car badly needs radius rod bushings, likes to drive wherever the power pulls it... now for some decent seats.

5spd 2wd is still around

I did the red/orange/rusty brat, not the green wagon

Dain, the mustach bar looks plenty strong, what angle did it leave the rear diff? you want it to be dead flat or leaning forward a little to keep oil in the front bearing. Get the disc brakes if you plan on boonine crashing or getting bigger rubber or both... Nice progress... is this the rams head brat?

NO, its not the Ram's Head brat. It's Savage's, I believe we got the angle fairly level, maybe a slight angle. Johnson did the fabrication. How neccesary are the disk brakes?

Tire size really depends on what motor I end up running, if I keep the 1800 with the weber then they wont get over 26.5" it just makes the ride gutless. Plus I hate to cut the fenders on this ride, they are almost perfect. But if I go to forced induction or more dispalcement then who knows.

• 9 months later...