Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a friend of mine was at harry's the other day...and he said they're clearing out a lot of older cars and bringing in alot of new ones

me and a couple of buddy's are going to head over this weekend, the one guy said there were alot of impreza's the same color as mine and i need a door...

not sure how accurate this info is....but after tonights rain all the snow in the yard should be melted so u gotta get there before the cityfolks raid it

Not that I have a chance of ever finding one.. but... if you happen to see an 00-04 Outback with the tanish/brownish bumper, wanna grab the tow hook cover for me? It's on the pass. side... (If you don't mind the request.)

I'd say it's worth 20 bucks...

It's in Hazleton, Pa. very close to where I-81 and I-80 cross. They are not specialized in any brand to my knowledge, but the prices are ridiculously low, especially for big items. All less than $100, I believe engines are $65, transmissions are $35, doors and fenders are $22. You pay a token admission price, and remove what you want on your own. Problem is anything that can be removed easily is always picked off immediately. Big stuff like motors, they help you. I believe all parts are sold as-is. The cars tend to be picked clean quickly with an awful lot of stuff going to New York City. As cars are cleaned off, they are crushed and new ones are moved in as replacements. They claim to be the biggest auto yard in the world, and arrange all cars of one brand in a single area. All foreign used to be batched in together, but that may have changed.

Not that I have a chance of ever finding one.. but... if you happen to see an 00-04 Outback with the tanish/brownish bumper, wanna grab the tow hook cover for me? It's on the pass. side... (If you don't mind the request.)

I'd say it's worth 20 bucks...

i'll check for ya...but they prolly wont have it in the u-pull it...however kress autowrecker may have it

www.wegotused.com

^check it out