Ultimate Subaru Message Board

First Rallycross of the season for ORG--RESULTS POSTED--More pics added

This Sunday, March 25th, is the first ORG rallycross of the 2007 season! I am excited to announce that this year will be the best rallycross season ever that the ORG has conducted. We have made improvements to the program such as a new TAG timing system that will debut at the May rallycross, committees to help with better organization to make the events run smoother and on-time, Black Sun Racing Services will be available at all the rallycrosses with snacks and tire/vehicle services, and ORG rallycross T-shirts that will soon be available. Even if you've never been to a rallycross, it will be a memorable event to attend.

The National Rallycross Achievement award will also be present as a reminder that we are the "national standard" that every other rallycross program looks up to. This is a great achievement and 2007 will even be a better year to come.

I would like to get a head count of everyone who will be available to volunteer some time at the rallycross on Sunday. No experience necessary, all help is greatly appreciated. I will need:

Set-up crew

Registration

Timing/scoring

Tech inspectors

Possible water truck driver/operator

Someone that likes speaking in front of crowds to help with both drivers meetings

Please contact me via email if you are able to help or contribute in this weekend's event. See you Sunday!

April Smith

Rallycross Manager.

April's email is asrmotorsports@yahoo.com

If you want to see quality rallycross, run for the first time, spectate or just plain see what it's about you won't have a better opportunity than this Sunday in Hillsboro, OR. http://www.oregonrally.com/Event_Detail.cfm?EventID=506

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=hillsboro%2C+OR

Yes, that's who you think it is.

Yes, that's me, cone destoyer par excellance.:slobber: The tires are great, I steer into the corner expecting the car to slide a bit, instead the tires take me directly into the cones.:eek: I'm a slow learner; I finished 5th in class (PA).

Charles won his class again.:clap: And my son, Jrach, took MY wagon and won Modified AWD outright!:clap: The tires were great; the Tabors are going to sell a bunch of these.

you mean to tell me thats actually a normal event for you guys south of the boarder???

grrr....i think i'm gunna have to get the lsd in the buggy and head on down

I tried to tell you that. Again the offer of a place to "recover" on the way down or back is still open. But Craig is correct, early and late in the season the course is quite slick due to all the rains we get. In mid-season, the water truck is used to "keep the dust down" so the neighbors don't get ticked. Bring some friends and with luck we might be able to rouse some interest to bring a few of us north to B.C.