Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Snow! Snow! Snow!

WEll we're gettin snow! Woke up this morning at BajaSoobNuts house to it snowing outside. Within 2 hours there was an inch or two on the ground, thank God for the Soobs! Don't tell Heather but we got the Forester sideways ;-) Got my Turbowagon a little squiirrly too :-) Not any snow on the ground down here in Albany, but my friend says that there is snow in Eugene too :-) and it was snowing earlier, so hopefulyl it will snow here soon, I need some stuff to play in!

Plus, I can use my tow strap and drive around yankin the idiots out of the ditch :-)

I've been really sad that we havn't had any snow around here yet, usually we get a good dusting by now. but then i went out two trackin, and decided that the last month of rain makes up for it, mud mud everywhere. i can't wait till we get snow out here, then i will be out like you with the tow strap pulling people out of ditches and parking spots.

two inches, oooohhh. wow.

all joking aside it sounds like you're having fun. it snowed really heavily the day before all hallows eve and i was pullin em-effers out left and right. people would be stuck on the most meager hills because they had to stop for a light. i'd start to spin, then just throw her in 4hi and tear up the hill. laughing all the way of course. we get ice really bad here though, so i don't really like to drive in it. who knows, with all this el nino/la nina b/s maybe it will snow in AZ this year!

well, even if the snow isn't around, the beer always is!

chairs mayte:drunk: