Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another Lynnwood PAP update--7/16

I was at Lynnwood again yesterday to pull some parts off the '95 Legacy sedan that I posted earlier. I got the transmission, rear diff, a/c compressor, starter and an axle. I even got to use my 5% discount (whoopee). Anyway, I found out why the car was in the yard; a pretty signifcant bash in the oil pan. I would doubt anything in the engine is damaged past the oil pan and oil pickup portion. Not much work to pull the engine (only 122K miles). If nothing else it would make a great rebuilder.

I also walked the new arrivals portion of the yard and there were three new EA82 arrivals.

any ea81s? or webers??:slobber::grin::grin: or just out of luck did you notice any amcs?
No webers; there's one EA81 hatch and two or three EA81 wagons (see my previous update). I never walk the American side of the yard; you might call them and ask about the amc you're looking for: 425-778-3147

7/16 update:

Three new Legacies (early '90's); two wagons, 1 sedan.

One new GL wagon (red)

No disk brakes except on the Legacies; no alloy wheels.

Ed, next time you plan on going, gimme a jingle. I'm always down for hitting up the yard since I also gotta get a few small items for my coupe

Ed, next time you plan on going, gimme a jingle. I'm always down for hitting up the yard since I also gotta get a few small items for my coupe
I can do that but I usually don't plan a special trip. I do most of my work in downtown Seattle around the U-district. So at quitting time I have a choice of crossing Lake Washington and heading up I-405 or taking I-5 north. When I take I-5 north I can always get off in Lynnwood and take a walk in the yard. It's sort of a last minute thing, but if I make a special trip I'll give you a call before hand.