Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1979 Subaru Leone (JDM/RHD) ~$6000

awlllwa

sinei20-img600x450-1182251091dsc031.jpg

sinei20-img600x450-1182251116dsc031.jpg

sinei20-img600x450-1182251131dsc031.jpg

This is a car for sale in japan. it can be shipped to you. Cleared title, all paper work done and taxes and tarraffs paid.

$6000 is the price my exporter can do if the car is shipped with other orders, so for this price it may take time. The care can be rush ordered for around $11000.

This is a direct translation from the advertisement (google translator).

It is [reonesedan] of 1979 type. Also what is seen recently very was gone. Presently it is erased at one time, but because the document it has been even, it can reregister. Because there is no guarantee of the new model car, you do not understand, when perhaps but it does, perhaps the one owner. Before the erasing suitable old Matsumoto 56 number had been attached!! When you transfer about 2 years ago, it continues to be but it runs for the present, comfortably bends, stops. By the way, about 2 years ago vehicle inspection was cut off, but to 2 months neighborhood it was travelling with one time rank temporary number. Once upon a time, that it probably will ride, it was put, but this time you release with circumstances of the place. It rode in order to do this day car washing but the extent which cannot be thought as the car of 27 years ago it ran comfortably. Also the air conditioner perfect being effective, it increases!! Approximately it is the disk brake!! Because it is the simply old car, honesty clean you cannot call the wrapping. (The photograph it is taken and be too good) the around of the especially rear fender is rotted. Before becoming the hand lag, the sheet metal please doing. The interior is the being cut off of the seat somewhat, but cleaning, it can receive, it becomes the thing you think that if approximately. The genuine mat, two genuine keys it remains. You do not know whether use under rear genuine audio, but imitation audio is put. By all means doing sheet metal paint and vehicle inspection service, the public road please re-debut. In addition because it is the old car, after the bidding successfully being called “such an expectation”, it is troubled, because really seeing, please decide. Without seeing, when it decides, no claim, we ask with the no return. Then we ask may.

engine 1.8GTS 83,851miles 2WD

My goodness, I have a new goal. I want one of those!

Honestly, I'd spend the six grand for that if I were inclined to... from what i've seen, it's not cheap shipping ANY car from overseas... Argh why couldnt I have magically landed a job at Microsoft three years ago.... magically.... ahhh

Well this car is only up for sale for 5 more days, so if you really want it, nows the time. There hasn't been one for sale for along time, and i doubt there will be one again soon.... or ever.

If you really want it, we can take a deposit to get it bought and in storage over there, then when we have a shipping container ready we can ship it over, so that will extend the time for another 2 weeks so you can gather money.

wow.........thats sick 79 must have been the 1st year for gen 2 body styles then right? wowowowowowowowowowo w nice:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Right, in japan, and a lot of other areas of the world, the model year for the new body style release is a year before us. They got the ea81/MY series body in 79, ea82/L series body in 84, legacy/liberty gen1 in 89 gen 2 94 and so on...

He means the EA81 bodystyle, like the car you're originally posting up in this thread. They made then into RXs as well but only in Japan IIRC....

Ahhh. yes, good luck on finding one of those. I was surprised to find this one. But if one comes around then i will post it here.

I can look for one if you would like

this one was up for sale last week but i missed it in time to post something.

mrsyowajp-img600x450-1135491182lonn.jpg

Man that's wicked.. You have any more pics? You know those are like pr0n to us... I like the 4WD TURBO on the bumper, I wish ours had that...Man that's so clean looking! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor..

sinei20-img600x450-1182251091dsc031.jpg

sinei20-img600x450-1182251116dsc031.jpg

sinei20-img600x450-1182251131dsc031.jpg

This is a car for sale in japan. it can be shipped to you. Cleared title, all paper work done and taxes and tarraffs paid.

$6000 is the price my exporter can do if the car is shipped with other orders, so for this price it may take time. The care can be rush ordered for around $11000.

This is a direct translation from the advertisement (google translator).

It is [reonesedan] of 1979 type. Also what is seen recently very was gone. Presently it is erased at one time, but because the document it has been even, it can reregister. Because there is no guarantee of the new model car, you do not understand, when perhaps but it does, perhaps the one owner. Before the erasing suitable old Matsumoto 56 number had been attached!! When you transfer about 2 years ago, it continues to be but it runs for the present, comfortably bends, stops. By the way, about 2 years ago vehicle inspection was cut off, but to 2 months neighborhood it was travelling with one time rank temporary number. Once upon a time, that it probably will ride, it was put, but this time you release with circumstances of the place. It rode in order to do this day car washing but the extent which cannot be thought as the car of 27 years ago it ran comfortably. Also the air conditioner perfect being effective, it increases!! Approximately it is the disk brake!! Because it is the simply old car, honesty clean you cannot call the wrapping. (The photograph it is taken and be too good) the around of the especially rear fender is rotted. Before becoming the hand lag, the sheet metal please doing. The interior is the being cut off of the seat somewhat, but cleaning, it can receive, it becomes the thing you think that if approximately. The genuine mat, two genuine keys it remains. You do not know whether use under rear genuine audio, but imitation audio is put. By all means doing sheet metal paint and vehicle inspection service, the public road please re-debut. In addition because it is the old car, after the bidding successfully being called “such an expectation”, it is troubled, because really seeing, please decide. Without seeing, when it decides, no claim, we ask with the no return. Then we ask may.

engine 1.8GTS 83,851miles 2WD

I've got one of these less the turbo,mines a Aus delivered one owner .Had a 166000 km on it when i got ,strange yellow colour with a grey interior .Sits nice and low would like to give it the full wrx treatment under the skin keeping it stock looking one day.

Man that's wicked.. You have any more pics? You know those are like pr0n to us... I like the 4WD TURBO on the bumper, I wish ours had that...Man that's so clean looking! Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor..

mrsyowajp-img600x450-1135491201lonn.jpg

mrsyowajp-img600x450-1135491190lonn.jpg

there you go

OMG... I just shuddered... seriously...

I LOVE BH's.

I have a question though... weren't E-tune models automatic?

yes... this one has been modified, trans, gauge cluster, racing seat, suspension, wheels. thats all thats listed in the japanese ad. And this car is for sale, its listed for ~$12,000 over there.