Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Co: Spotted an rx, who are you?

So I was driving back from the grocery store tonight around 8pm and I saw this white rx turn the same direction I was going (north on wads) and I caught up to meet ya right next to you in my lifted hatch. Not sure who you were or if you are on this board. I yelled hey but the driver was busy chatting on his cell phone. I thought it looked like a nice rx with black tinted windows. White car with the white hubcaps. Anyone know who I may have spotted? I have seen 3 new rx's this summer around here and I am really happy to see them coming out of the woodwork a little bit.:)

There was one day, I spotted two different RXs in Golden (could have been the same, but didn't think so) and neither were DrK's.

One was at a parking lot for the Fossil Trace golf club, and the other was driving down Ford, right in front of Coors (saw this one walking home from school)

They're starting to come out!

yeah I guess there are a couple. I was going to get another one but the guy I arranged to meet didn't wait and sold it before I got out of work.:mad:

I have another GL-10 with a blown head gasket that I need to do any way, sounds like your RX? might have to have a springs wrench fest one of these days and get them sorted out.

yeah I guess there are a couple. I was going to get another one but the guy I arranged to meet didn't wait and sold it before I got out of work.:mad:

I have another GL-10 with a blown head gasket that I need to do any way, sounds like your RX? might have to have a springs wrench fest one of these days and get them sorted out.

lol, that would be hilarious with the appropriate amount of tasty beverage involved. if you need help get ahold of me, I love tearing into engines...only way to learn. I think I may just go with a full re-ring kit on mine to be sure it's properly fixed for the winter. they're only about $230 or so from what I've found so far.