Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Pics

one eye

Well we went on the Walker run today, It wasn't that great. We seemed to have 3 different groups up there since some people had very little patience. So It ended up being all screwy all day. Anyways I got a coulpe of pics of mine, One of woodys, a few of Wills and a few of robs. All, ALL the gen 2's broke at least one or two or in Robs case 3 rear axles but It was still fun. hope You had fun Rob!:) hope you don't think we are all morons.:) After Walker Will, Rob and I went down to my Parents house and played in the mud down there that was pretty fun.

Walker1_001.JPG

Walker1_003.JPG

Walker1_009.JPG

Walker1_007.JPG

Walker1_015.JPG

now a few mud pics

Rob didn't know that he had both rear axles broke until it was to late, this is the first time I have ever done the double pull it worked!:banana:

Walker1_017.JPG

Walker1_018.JPG

Walker1_016.JPG

Hope you like them.....

Jeff

I got a coulpe more of scott and Rob....

Walker1_012.JPG

Walker1_013.JPG

No action shots but you get to see who was there.:-\ Alaska style (bo) it was also cool that you where able to come up, hang out and meet with us. Hope you'll come back up some time and you can watch us break axles. :)

Jeff

no it was just me and the black jeep

Oh right on I made it to the last swithback before the clearing on the mainline trail. that's where I broke my axle at and got pulled by a 4wheeler (quad) that will really lower your self esteem quite a bit:-\ but I got back out of it and back down to the bottom.:rolleyes:

Jeff

lol you look like a mix between toby keith and miky off american chopper.:headbang: keep on rocken it!.

mikey8a.jpg

715382_356x237.jpg

Rob

I get that alot, not so much the toby keith but the mikey lookalike, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.:-\ but it's all good:grin:

Jeff

I had a great time even through the trials and tribulations. Loved hanging at the farm that was a hoot. you've got a good group of friends, you guys were cracking me up the whole time. I am going to try that axle swap GD posted about then we will have to try again.

I had a great time even through the trials and tribulations. Loved hanging at the farm that was a hoot. you've got a good group of friends, you guys were cracking me up the whole time. I am going to try that axle swap GD posted about then we will have to try again.

Me too I might have a couple extra gen3 rear axles if you need two, other wise scott might have a couple.

Jeff