Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spring Offroad Run Walker Valley May 17 2008 , now its stay home and build the buggy

Scott in Bellingham

Walker Valley Saturday the 17th near Big lake NE of Mt Vernon, Talked to Jeff and hes up to it with his EA82 Maroon car, I'll have my White EA82 EJ wagon , who else wants to go? you will need a locked rear diff and some mud tires ,bring a extra EA81 axle or 2 :lol: should be a fun day always is Scott

heres last time out to walker

DSC00596.JPG

wish i could, but i don't have a vehicle to drive and am on dog sitting duty. haven't wheeled there in 8 years or so... i've only rode atv's there this last summer. alot has changed, alot of obstacles have disappeared... and a lot of short off spurs and that whole lwr mainline appeared. :confused:

Scott I don't know If I am going to make it or not. I know that the maroon SJR Wagon would make it up there but might not make it back down. Woody still ahs his car in the shop so I cant do the EA81 thing yet, But if anything the next weekend would work a whole lot better. That way I could get mine going and Rick might be able to get his going too. I just hate to miss a chance to go wheelin, but it aint lookin to good at this point. Oh and on top of all that I got to short block Woodys motor and get it all ready to get dropped in by friday. Way to much is going on and I still have to work every day! If you try and shoot for the next weekend that would be a whole lot better for me. :)

Jeff