Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Stuff Shop Touring Wagon

something is wrong with that hood. or am i just seeing things?

Looks like one I repaired. That one suffered a front end collision. Someone had straightened the hood but didn't replace the hood hinges. I had to massage the mounting area with a hammer too.

That is the sixth one I have ever seen! I got one and they are really cool.

Jeff

Only six? Jeez I can't even count how many I've seen. Maybe a couple dozen by now. There was at least two just at the WCSS this year.

GD

I have only seen 2 ever

one at Silverwood and this one

That blue wagon looks just like mine, minus the touring package and the wagon wheels.

Has a messed up hood, white grill, tinted windows. The paint isn't nearly as nice as that one, though.

I wish mine had the raised roof, would be great for a camping wagon :grin:

man I want this one...:-p

My dad's wagon. With 13" Sunnies (not factory ones). Pretty much standard other wise, except the alloy bullbar.

And heres my mates olf Touring. It had 14"s with Goodyear TG M/T's, 2" lift, and we did make a custom snorkle for it using 2" steel tube cut and welded. Yes, it has 3 roof racks, infact before he sold it it had 4.... lol.

Very nice looking Rigs.

Is that second one the one I always see on Youtube? :grin:

That blue wagon looks pretty nice. I'm not too wild about the raised roof though. My '95 Legacy GT wagon has the raised roof. Again, nice car, just not wild about the raised roof thing. Anyway, the blue wagon at the beginning of this thread looks as though the owner may have stacked washers between the hinges and the mounting bolts to raise the rear of the hood. It is supposed to help to "vent" heat and aid in its evacuation from the engine compartment. It is the "thing to do" here in Okinawa among the "tuner" community. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time, but that is my personal opinion.

Patrick

Is that second one the one I always see on Youtube? :grin:

Yeah, theres two or three vids with it on youtube. A mate by the name of Lesscroft posted a video of it climbing a pretty hard mud hole. But my lastest video on youtube has that footage and the footage of my Brumby doing the same without a welded diff.

Yeah, theres two or three vids with it on youtube. A mate by the name of Lesscroft posted a video of it climbing a pretty hard mud hole. But my lastest video on youtube has that footage and the footage of my Brumby doing the same without a welded diff.

I would give my left big toe to come down there and hang with you guys and your sweet rigs.:banana: