Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New subaru online retailer!!

speedysubie

There is not a vendor icon. There is not a screening process either. We currently welcome legitiment vendors to our site free of charge. Be glad vendors are searching us out. We need all the vendor support we can get!

Welcome Speedy and please share some information about yourselves!

That's actually a bit refreshing.

I'd imagine that vendors who do good here will contribute. Those without decent quality, pricing, or support won't do well.

Could be a good thing for everyone. Since the USMB had been down for a while I must have forgotten. No harm intended - was just an observation.

Dave

Hello every one,

My name is Dan and im with SPEEDYSUBIE.COM

First of id just like to say i think that its great that vendors can advertise free of charge !! Since we are a brand new company it really helps us get our name out in the subaru community.

Our company is Subaru enthusiast owned, and we are always looking for new ways to please our customers. We have a myspace (myspace.com/speedysubie) were people can buy our T-shirts with our logo on the front and website address on the back CHECK IT OUT!!

On our web site we are adding products every single day, so make sure you look at our site often for news and new products! We are also shooting to bring the Subaru community the best products on the market.

Our customer service is great! We check our email constantly to insure a speedy response to anyone with a question Email us at customerservice@speedysubie.com

We look forward to working with the Subaru community and USMB!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who visited the site! It's always hard starting out, and we've had a lot of support from the Subaru community. Make sure to keep an eye out for our site! We are cutting prices from 10% to 60% and will have a 10% off coupon coming soon for the holiday season. Parts are being added daily, and we are hoping to add companies like Greddy, Blitz, Tein and many more over the next couple weeks.

Thanks again for all the supprt.

Mad Love,

The SpeedySubie Team