Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling all the Rogue's!! My place, Sunday!

Hey everyone, I'm over here in Medford now, in the new place. I'm getting everything settled, and now have more time to dedicate to the club. I'd like to get things a little more organized, and would really like to get phone numbers to get ahold of you all, as the computer isn't always the best way, specially for some of the more spur of the moment type stuff. Would really like to get everyone together here soon, like next weekend, lemme know how yer schedules looks.

Hey Sean, don't really need much to be a Rogue, just own a Soob, and wheel it with us, no due's or fee's or real hardcore requirements. (the only real one is that the offroad permit be placed on the back of the near the model designation badge).

On a side note, I'm going to be getting the graphics made up for everyone here next month, it'll be a little 6" graphic of the Jolly Roger (as seen in my signature), no one has to put one on, and there are no limits to how many you want to wear (I know about your sticker addiction Tony). I'm not sure how much they are going to run right now, or if I'll even ask for anything for them.

Woke up this morn and got in some snow driving before work

and I picked up a spare EA-71 for the bellhousing, clutch, and what not for doing a D/R swap(now I just need the trans)

anyhoo can't wait for a sticker, and Adam we have a little something for you and the brat ;)

goin' to snow in the morn:headbang:

-mike

Adam the sticker sounds cool. Is it the one with skull. Because i like skulls, i have a few tattoo on me if you remember seeing them. But let me know im off to get my pugs and tires now so fell free to call to chat, hang, or work on the roos. I have all this week off :cool: 541)261-7836 Sean

Originally posted by Subadoom

I have till 6pm free every day and this sun-wed I have off. After today my trip permit runs out so i will be riding with matt till i get something figured out with the I/M. Oh well its all good

Robert

OK Robert, I got a fool proof plan for you'r I&M problems;)

Sounds like Sunday is the day for it, and I can come over to Adams for a meet, but I don't know if I can wheel any more for a while ( the wife is due in less than a month) I'm gessing that I will be staying IN TOWN till around Mar. or so.:)

Ohkay, does everyone know where Stewart Ave. is? If not, when you get off the South Medford I-5 exit, coming from the north, that will put you on Stewart, or you can get to it from the other side, via Ross Lane. Here's the map, Newtown is directly off Stewart, there is a Chevron on the opposite side of the street, and it doesn't go through Stewart.

adamap.jpg

The house is almost right across the street from 12th, on the right hand side (coming from Stewart). Just turn into the driveway just before the 2 story house across from 12th. Should be able to see the Soobs parked in the drive though.