Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Starting my Journey to get little roo!! and go on a stress filled vacation!!

well not tonight. but tomorrow morning i wake and go to work. go straight from work to pheonix. i guess i'm camping at the airport. too poor to rent hotel room. :( wake up 0645 in the morning and prepare to board plane flight at 0730. fly to oregon and be in portland around 11am. then from there go home. start the family get togethers on the morning of the 31st... and all the other fun and stress that'll be going on... yeah :(

just over 5 days till the test and thrash run at reiter. well not really gonna be thrashin' but will be testing all sorts of new equipment!!

i got to get used to the new little roo. being the fact she's had a complete make over!! lift, tires, steering, hi power 1.8L, tranny, tcase... and then some!! sweet!!

the whole trip is stressing enough my heart is starting to heart. which is not good.

i thought we were going boarding on the 6th?? and we weren't going to be going 4xing...

come to find out the tires i have are probably a/t tires :( but oh well 50 dollars. they'll hold me off till tax returns... which sucks... but i'll make them work. :boohoo: so i'll be lacking big time in the tire department... :boohoo:

cause i might have to get home early if they granted the full leave. cause i just found out my friend is going to iraq on the morning or the night of the 10th!!