Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hatch Patrol/NW Washington Offroad Group/Older School Meet

Looks like it will be August 21,22,23 at Evans Creek ORV Park. Something to do instead of/or as well as the WCSS this year for the off road folks/old school folks.

There is a full on camp ground on the premises. Although the access involves a 7 mile dirt road, anything and everything should be capable of making it up as far as the campground. Edrach and his wife brought their Toyota based camper last time.

***edit*** It would be cool if you guys did NOT post this on 4X boards. If a few other rigs show up with Soobie folk, that's cool. I don't want this to turn into a competition, I want this to be a Subaru thing. ***edit***

More details to follow. :banana:

IN:

pooparoo

scoobyclimbs

the scooby

one eye and crew

the beast i drive

team cf

turbone

scott in bellingham

r auger

monsteroo

me

sean rallitek

qman

haunt

edrach

flowmaster

oldschool

turbone

subarutex

From dirty impreza . com

wr-cks

fenix 747

Edited by Zap

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it cool if the NW Washington offroad group meets up down there?:grin:

Jeff

Of course Jeff. I had to name it something I guess. . . So I went with what we called it the first time. :) Let's get the most lifted soobs in a single pic ever!

Zap

I have a lift and a engine adapter you can have to give away at this "Meet"

You rock Scott!

Zap,

Ive never been to EC what kind of camping can we do? can I set up a tent Trailer? also if we go ( Me Mar and Alea) I would like to provide free Hot dogs to everyone that shows up

I'll change my first post to answer that Scott. :)

Zap,

Ive never been to EC what kind of camping can we do? can I set up a tent Trailer? also if we go ( Me Mar and Alea) I would like to provide free Hot dogs to everyone that shows up

there's an actual forest service campground, a few pull in spots, you should have plenty of room to be able to pull up a tent trailer in one of the site areas.

I'm about 90% sure i won't be able to make it, this august is really busy for me. we'll see what happens though since I'm planning on starting my wonderland hike that weekend. I'll be starting at the Mowich Lake Campground just past EC on hwy 165 so i might be able to bring the red subaru.

Edited by Rooinater

Sure, why not have a show in shine right before we all head home. :lol:

It's an off road vehicle park we're meeting at. So no. I'm not planning any "activities" to please anybody who doesn't want to wheel and camp and dig on Soobs and that aren't afraid to get a little dirt on them.

Go to a car show if you want to be entertained. Otherwise, show up, park your ride, and ride with someone else.