Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wrench Party - Port Orchard, WA

I've got a couple of projects that just SHOULD NOT be kicking my backside like they are. So I figure I'll go to the bribery well to get some help with them. I'll start off with "What's in it for you".

I will make there be soda and adult beverages for the occasion. I will make there be some burgers/dogs. Also, I'm starting to build myself a small pistol range in my back yard. So I'll take any old tires you may have lying around.

Now here's what I need. I need to complete an EA82 swap in a car with an auto trans. I also need to swap most of the front end from a Legacy sedan into a Legacy wagon. Mostly the steering rack, but it seems like it might be easier to just yerf the whole thing and do it as a unit.

There will be an air compressor and a small assortment of air tools here. Feel free to bring along whatever you'd like to run off the air.

I'm looking at doing this probably on Sunday the 7th though I could possibly be talked into an earlier date.

Thanks, folks!