Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

pmichaud → grossgary

Thanks again, seals and 2 oil pump screws loose...seems ok.
Jan 18 2009 07:06 PM

tcspeer → NoahDL88

Noah, if I remember right you are a Ford Mechanic, I would like to ask you about my sons 1996 Ford F-150. It has a six cyl. engine and it will start and run fine, but when the engine is turned off after driving it awhile it does not want to restart, the battery will turn it over fine, it just wont fire up. We can let it set a while and it will restart and run rough for a few second and then run fine. Do you have any suggestions what I might check?
Jan 16 2009 10:22 PM

mtnbob → nipper

Hey Nipper, looks like I'm gonna have to sell my lift kit before I could even install it. Keep your ears open if you hear anyone asking. Robert
Jan 16 2009 06:14 PM

kellyray → bakerman1

Hi, Im new to this forum, I signed up because im the new proud owner of a 1981 Brat. I really like this thing but its very low to the ground. Do you happen to know ANYWHERE i could get my hands on a lift kit for it? Thanks for your time. Kelly O.
Jan 14 2009 01:14 PM

kellyray → backinbrat

Hi, Im new to this forum, I signed up because im the new proud owner of a 1981 Brat. I really like this thing but its very low to the ground. Do you happen to know ANYWHERE i could get my hands on a lift kit for it? Thanks for your time. Kelly O.
Jan 14 2009 01:13 PM

Toms Brats → nevadamatt

Did you sale the 81? Thanks Tom
Jan 13 2009 07:51 PM

I have a 83 subaru GL that has some snot that converges in the airfilter. I was wondering what this means it is green and thick it also is coming out of the hoses from the valve covers. the car runs great despite this problem but i was wondering what it means? I was starting to think that the head might be cracked but no oil in the radiator? Any help would be apreciated.
Jan 13 2009 04:23 PM

electryc_monk → PoorManzImpreza

sheeesh,so here we are jan 12th and i still haven't got the pieces in a single box with a actual total weight idea for shipment. on my end... on your end I'll assume your nearly as busy as to why no zipcode has been sent to me yet too? shade and sweetwater, steve bauer 214.914.1963 att cell texting also works... :>)
Jan 12 2009 06:57 PM

goldendale → NorthWet

I have a clock that keeps time but no light. whats your address?
Jan 12 2009 06:12 PM

RdNkBrt → TheSubaruJunkie

BRIAN! What's up?? Have you purchased a new soob yet, or are you still mobbin with the yota??
Jan 12 2009 05:58 PM

SubaruMV1800 → backinbrat

yeah lol, its normally quite an event if me or my dad sees one, we have two, the good one, in the display pic n one exact same but a year older for parts
Jan 12 2009 02:50 PM

backinbrat → carfreak85

bit of everything really, under the hood, general exterior pics, interior
Jan 12 2009 01:55 PM

backinbrat → SubaruMV1800

thats it! lol, ive got another 2, one field basher, the other on project for full sti conversion, and the one in my display as a daily, was amazed, saw another one on the road today as well, i went spastic hahaha
Jan 12 2009 01:51 PM

shorncliffe → bobjr94

" Re: My Swap. EA82 5sd DR Trans into BRAT done. Let me know if you have any questions about the swap. Think I have about 5000 miles on since I put in the 5 speed and no problems. Only trade off is gaining about 150rpm on the freeway, my mileage didnt change on way or the other." hi thanks for all your info i am dissapointed that the engine revs higher after the five speed conversion i was keen to see if fuel consumption would be improved and i thought the revs would go down. Ahh..well. Thanks again for your excellent posts
Jan 11 2009 11:58 PM

bryans subaru → suberdave

where are you located?????????
Jan 11 2009 06:16 PM