Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

my69opelgt → The Beast I Drive

hey bill, how you doin? im a lil slow at puttin stuff together so i didnt have a chance to check the radiator you traded me compared to my stock one until yesterday. unfortunately the one you gave me is only a one row :( hope you are having better luck with those large cams
Jan 30 2009 06:51 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → 85wagonsuzie

Hey dude hows it goin? ya it hasnt been all that sweet past few months though. custom mods are a pain to do.
Jan 30 2009 06:45 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → Twitch de la Brat

im doin side jobs about one a month for some friends. my last employer wants me back in a few weeks though. sorry your in a sinkin boat that sucks.
Jan 30 2009 06:41 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

I thought you were in school! Naughty, naughty! Using school time for USMB that's smart, but what are you doing the rest of the time? Hmmmmmm?
Jan 30 2009 05:10 PM
Photo

tsox → Gloyale

want to do a engine swap in my 91 loyale
Jan 30 2009 12:19 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → my69opelgt

Hey brandon, wazzup? you still jobless? Or did you finally find somethin'? If you are, it looks like we're trying to bail out the same boat. :-\
Jan 30 2009 03:08 AM
Photo

Dacia → bella

Esti din Romania.Si eu sunt din Deva de loc.
Jan 28 2009 11:27 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

hey man. think I saw you yesterday night, you were coming off Greensferry =]
Jan 28 2009 10:42 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → 86HatchShelby

Hi jaren :) been doin side jobs for friends once a month or about that lol. how you been goin? been real hard fabin parts for this eclipse turbo setup. just got oil line kit and been to cold and snowy to work outside lol.
Jan 28 2009 09:44 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → Twitch de la Brat

um nope no red wagons here lol. how are you doin?
Jan 28 2009 09:02 PM
Photo

crash321 → nipper

Nipper, I just wanted to apologize to you for being so sensitive about your comment, I have been stressed about the money I am having to put into the car to make it right again. I do value your input and believe you are one of the smarter guys on here. Alot of guys are having a rough time with the economy, several of my freinds have been layed off or are without a job whatso ever. I am still working but am making a third of what I use to while still be out the same amount of time. So while that may not be a good excuse, I just wanted to say I am sorry.
Jan 28 2009 01:22 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → my69opelgt

I think I saw you sunday the 25th. Were you driving a burgundy wagon? Just curious, cuz he bore a fair resemblance to you, and he rubbernecked as bad as I did. :D
Jan 25 2009 08:29 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → The Beast I Drive

Well, at least parts are easy to come by, unlike my brat. Hope you get it going soon enough. Twitch
Jan 25 2009 08:27 PM
Photo

Subaru_dude → ShawnW

It just so happens I found a section of harness in my dad's trunk right before he went to California and it has that diode. Lucky me!
Jan 25 2009 07:45 PM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → Twitch de la Brat

Yeah Ive beaten it pretty much to death, its down for a while now till I can fix the motor and a few other issues I have caused
Jan 25 2009 06:58 PM