Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Scott in Bellingham

My website store is down , Im still sellin, the EJ plate is $185 plus $20 to ship
Jul 06 2009 11:29 PM
Photo

mthoodsub → Scott in Bellingham

Hi, I tried to order the EA2EJ plate on the sjr website, but it gave me a "product not found" error. Can you let me know what i need to do? thanks mthoodsub ryan
Jul 06 2009 05:07 PM
Photo

subaru10jake

i am looking for a skid plate for a 94 subaru impreza. and one know were i could find on for a reasonable price ?
Jul 06 2009 02:45 PM
Photo

mv420xx → Patrans

got any pics of the 99 wagon?
Jul 05 2009 11:11 PM
Photo

AEROSUB → bheinen74

hey, if you part some extras from that sucker let me know what is up for grabs, thnx
Jul 05 2009 08:47 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → The Beast I Drive

Well, enjoy! I'm off to bed Twitch
Jul 03 2009 03:26 AM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → Twitch de la Brat

Ive been workin my ass off on it, I replaced both front rotors, both front calipers, front pads, all the rear liners, flushed the brakelines, new clutch, new carb, new manifold, new coil, new disty, brand new tires, new spare, I have my high roll bar mocked up in it with my Hi lift jack mounted on it, got a handle on the tailgate, got the dash lights working, adjusted the headlights, replaced the sunroof, swapped in a sliding rear window, made a rear bumper... The list goes on. I still have to drill holes on the fron bumper for towing shackles, make mounts for my offroad lights on the roll bar so I can paint it white, and other stuff. One of my other Brats has an EA81 and a Dual Range swapped in, I have to get that running so I can see if that tranny is any good, if it is I might swap it into Rusty so I will have Dual range, then lift it about 4" so I can run my 27" mud tires off road (they are ATV tires on Pug rims, but they have Tractor treads :headbang: -Bill
Jul 03 2009 03:25 AM
Photo

Have you been up working on that thing? Wow that's late for you. Twitch
Jul 03 2009 03:06 AM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → Twitch de la Brat

I want to, but Im too fed up/curious about that damn Brat. Its a serious love/hate thing goin on right now
Jul 03 2009 03:01 AM
Photo

Can't sleep, eh? Twitch
Jul 03 2009 02:56 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

[url]http://www.worldwidecm.com/chat[/url] :banana: Twitch
Jul 03 2009 12:51 AM
Photo

zukiru → Scott_F

why do your posts not show? I know you have some I was just reading them
Jul 02 2009 03:00 AM
Photo

daddycoolj → Kilroy

I would love to have the manual. My email ls [email]daddycoolj@gmail.com[/email]. I'm not sure what the size limit on a file is, but I'll find out and report back. Thanks Joe
Jul 01 2009 06:34 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → Twitch de la Brat

hey do you have a NA short block lying around?
Jul 01 2009 03:27 PM
Photo

mountainchef → 970subaru

Was reading a post of yours in a thread concerning 90-94 Legacy auto to 5mt swap. Says you did one. I'm looking at the possibility of one myself on my 92 Legacy L AWD wagon. Any advice?
Jul 01 2009 02:19 PM