Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

The Dude Abides → wannabeeuro

are you in iowa
Dec 10 2008 11:04 AM
Photo

88Subi4x4 → one eye

cool man for sure i will let you know
Dec 09 2008 11:14 PM
Photo

jeep5.9litre → Brown_Muscle

Gotcha man..well anytime before xmas..a nice gift to myself haha.. let me know when you get the work done on it.
Dec 09 2008 10:36 PM
Photo

Brown_Muscle → jeep5.9litre

Hey, It is still in the process of being fixed, but if it is insured and registered it should have no problems making it back to PA. I'm not sure when it will be fixed but i'm hoping before Xmas, as i will be going on vacation for a while and will have limited time to work on it, did you need the vehicle any time soon??
Dec 09 2008 10:22 PM
Photo

jeep5.9litre → Brown_Muscle

Def interested in the car! I am in Scranton PA. About 2 hours away and can come with cash. I want to use this as a second car to my 05 Legacy GT is getting too beat up to quick. Will the car be ok to get back to Scranton?
Dec 09 2008 09:05 PM
Photo

Knichol → one eye

It's going slower than i had anticipated.... Hopefully by the end of the month.
Dec 09 2008 06:53 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → The Beast I Drive

Your lift kits look awesome dude. nice meeting you and trading sat.
Dec 09 2008 12:39 AM
Photo

my69opelgt → 86HatchShelby

Hey i didnt know you do maaco paint jobs? lol nice grabber green accents. im doing blue logo and blue engine accents.
Dec 09 2008 12:38 AM
Photo

Bucky92 → hatchsub

Steve!!!!! Wanted to let you know that Neo is coming up on the 29th ( the Monday after Christmas) and we are going to be working on the coupe..Food will be involved as always..you are more then welcome...trying to talk John into playing hooky and coming too. BTW..spent the weekend in Jersey with Neo...and he took me to the Pine Barrens..OMG SOOOOOOO much fun...we need an offroader so bad.
Dec 08 2008 09:02 PM
Photo

mdjdc → rpiereck

We must be on the same wavelength, because that is the number that was in my head. The cover is blue. I think I gave you the paypal address, but here it is again [EMAIL="midlochiro@verizon.net"][COLOR=#0000ff]midlochiro@verizon.net[/COLOR][/EMAIL] I can have it boxed up tomorrow morning and ready as soon as you are. Mike
Dec 08 2008 06:15 PM
Photo

mdjdc → rpiereck

check you PMbox
Dec 08 2008 06:14 PM
Photo

one eye → Knichol

How much longer till your car is ready? You think you'll be ready for the snow? Jeff
Dec 08 2008 02:22 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → 86HatchShelby

opel has reserve of 2g, its rare :)
Dec 06 2008 04:11 PM
Photo

Mudddn → one eye

Well we got the engine in, and connected about half the stuff, then had to leave. And it's been to rainy to get the car into the shop cause we parked it on a little downward slope in scott's yard so we can't push it out. When it gets dry we'll run up and finish connecting all the engine parts and it should be good.
Dec 06 2008 03:59 PM
Photo

one eye → Mudddn

How's the car coming? Is it about ready? :) Jeff
Dec 06 2008 11:49 AM