Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Twitch de la Brat → The Scooby

PM coming
Jan 10 2009 01:54 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → [HTi]Johnson

Hey, first message on the new site! Hee hee. :D Anywho, feel free to show other people the bumper design, and if they want we might be able to do a group buy to make it cheaper.
Jan 10 2009 01:53 PM
Photo

I don't have any pics currently but I'm in N. ID, about 45 minutes east of spokane, next to silverwood theme park.
Jan 09 2009 10:49 PM
Photo

The Scooby → Twitch de la Brat

im VERY intrested in the brat, if i can get some pictures and you location please.
Jan 09 2009 10:28 PM
Photo

mountain brat → 88HatchMonster

do you still make adapters?what about flywheels? thanks justin
Jan 09 2009 06:16 PM
Photo

I might have what you're looking for, a 79 brat. Its currently buried like everything else around here. PM me if you have any interest.
Jan 09 2009 03:19 PM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → tubesoob

Yeah, Im planning to be there around noon, i got your PM, just waitin for my buddy right now
Jan 09 2009 12:46 PM
Photo

tubesoob → The Beast I Drive

Are you still planning on stopping by today?
Jan 09 2009 12:34 PM
Photo

BruceyWV

I got 2 different sets, the first were generic tire rack 15's I think, and the second set are off a forester. The forester wheels are MUCH nicer, and were actually cheaper too. The generic had problems because it wasnt hub centric so it vibrated at speed. Check a junkyard, forester 15's are common and I got mine for 15$ each.
Jan 08 2009 03:15 PM
Photo

ibiltit → BruceyWV

HI and thanks for the post could you tell me were you got your 15" rims or what the came off of thanks
Jan 08 2009 08:28 AM
Photo

brat

I have a p0420 code on a 06 baja can you help Joe
Jan 07 2009 07:11 PM
Photo

lunchbox

maybe i went about this wrong. am asking for input from other subaru owners, would appreciate replies. thanks, mike phelps
Jan 07 2009 01:13 PM
Photo

mykingcrab → Brown_Muscle

Hey Phil, all is good out our way. I talked to COBCOB,and he said that you were out of town again for a couple weeks???, still trying to line up the planets,on hitting a jersey ld, May get out that way pretty soon. I will be trying soon, so can you let me know if you have time what your schedule is if you go out of town......so we can pick up the wheels. thanx robert reynolds...............
Jan 07 2009 03:48 AM
Photo

carfreak85 → backinbrat

Like I said, I've got loads of pictures of it. What exactly do you want to see more of? Give me a list and I'll add those pics to the album, if I have them.
Jan 06 2009 04:35 PM
Photo

mike20xdc

I don't have a Subaru car but I have a ea71 I'm putting in a boat
Jan 06 2009 09:24 AM