Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

4x4brat → kellyray

hey buddy whats new? i nned some of those parts
Feb 16 2009 09:35 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Well, YEE HAW!
Feb 15 2009 10:23 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

Im an adventurous person! =D
Feb 15 2009 08:11 PM
Photo

wulfensteinster

[email]bevan@hardingfele.com[/email], this is my dads e-mail. he has a throttlebody 350 V8 with 4 spd w/overdrive... he is excited to hear from you.
Feb 15 2009 06:38 PM
Photo

86glsub → one eye

hey
Feb 15 2009 04:24 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → amandanator

Hey! Welcome! If you live in Western MT, come join us in the "North Westerns"! You can find the group section in the "user cp" aka the user control panel. It'll be listed as "Social Groups" Hope to see you in the group sometime! Twitch
Feb 15 2009 02:56 PM
Photo

86glsub → one eye

hey man I am a local with an 86 gl and have to do a carb rebuild any tips
Feb 15 2009 02:13 PM
Photo

Txakura → rpiereck

I was an aircraft mech myself, i like the ac 43.13 wire ref you posted
Feb 15 2009 01:44 PM
Photo

rayban1 → Crabman

Hey crabman, wondering if you still have the rollbar for sale? I have Gen2 1986 brat would it fit? Are they the same? let me know. Thanks Ray in Seattle...
Feb 15 2009 11:53 AM
Photo

The Scooby → RAPTOR

i have no idea sorry.
Feb 15 2009 11:42 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Aww c'mon, where's your sense of adventure? Don't you want to carry a 300+ pound tranny through the snow? The snow's only up to your knees... Anywho, I'll volunteer to dig it out if he doesn't want it. I'll even dig a trench through the snow big enough for a hand truck or a dolly to get in there, so its easier to get out. I need a tranny and a 5sp replacement for the stock 4sp is what I'm looking for. Unless you know someone with an STi tranny sittin' around... Twitch
Feb 15 2009 04:05 AM
Photo

RAPTOR → The Scooby

hey the Scooby i am oneyes buddy i was wandering if there was somewhere online that i could new lifters for a ea82
Feb 15 2009 03:06 AM
Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

Its a dual range 5 sp out of an 85 wagon =] Im sure my daddy doesnt want it, ill see what he says. might have to wait for no snow before we attempt to get it out
Feb 15 2009 02:09 AM
Photo

Txakura → awesomedude

Hello, bratman dropped your name as someone who may have some vacuum bagging and composite experience - can I pick your brain?
Feb 14 2009 05:49 PM
Photo

Mudddn → Scott in Bellingham

Hey do you think I'd be able to come up on Monday and hopefully finish the subaru? We dont have school because of Presidents day
Feb 14 2009 04:39 PM