Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

GeneralDisorder → JonOfScio

Actually the only one I had on hand I just gave to a co-worker for his turbo Samuri build - incidentally it seems to be working well for his needs which are only around 3 to 10 pounds (RRFPR)
Feb 17 2009 11:58 PM
Photo

kellyray → Skip

Hey skip i think i might be having a dwell problem. Can you read this thread and see if you can help me? [url]http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95982&page=2[/url] Thanks a bunch.
Feb 17 2009 03:11 PM
Photo

guidance1 → Legacy777

I just noticed that you're in Houston. My 96 Legacy needs help -- please comment on my post concerning steering etc. Thanks, Scott
Feb 17 2009 02:14 PM
Photo

Jibs → JohnNK

Hey I got those rear discs, I have to box them and see about shipping. Whats your zipcode?
Feb 17 2009 01:36 PM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → one eye

Not yet, I have the dash out of the car and I swapped out the pedal box and put in a new clutch cable, Im trying to finish up my wiring and put the interior back together, then Ill get back to the engine/trans -Bill
Feb 17 2009 02:00 AM
Photo

one eye → The Beast I Drive

Bill did you ever get that trans in? Jeff
Feb 17 2009 01:39 AM
Photo

amandanator → Twitch de la Brat

Thanks for the invite to the group! I signed up!
Feb 16 2009 01:23 PM
Photo

4x4brat → kellyray

hey buddy whats new? i nned some of those parts
Feb 16 2009 09:35 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Well, YEE HAW!
Feb 15 2009 10:23 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

Im an adventurous person! =D
Feb 15 2009 08:11 PM
Photo

wulfensteinster

[email]bevan@hardingfele.com[/email], this is my dads e-mail. he has a throttlebody 350 V8 with 4 spd w/overdrive... he is excited to hear from you.
Feb 15 2009 06:38 PM
Photo

86glsub → one eye

hey
Feb 15 2009 04:24 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → amandanator

Hey! Welcome! If you live in Western MT, come join us in the "North Westerns"! You can find the group section in the "user cp" aka the user control panel. It'll be listed as "Social Groups" Hope to see you in the group sometime! Twitch
Feb 15 2009 02:56 PM
Photo

86glsub → one eye

hey man I am a local with an 86 gl and have to do a carb rebuild any tips
Feb 15 2009 02:13 PM
Photo

Txakura → rpiereck

I was an aircraft mech myself, i like the ac 43.13 wire ref you posted
Feb 15 2009 01:44 PM