Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

bheinen74

its a clutch type LSD most likely from an RX. I used the LSD chunk and rear cover to insert into a normal diff casing, and so it is converted to 3.9
Feb 06 2009 09:02 AM
Photo

backinbrat → bheinen74

hi there mate, i noticed in your pictures on photobucket, yo got an LSD, it looks a bit different than a standard LSD in EA81's, what is it? many thanks!
Feb 06 2009 08:52 AM
Photo

Dmill → Wirebrush

Awesome sounds good im going to buy the good bodied hatch here when my tax return comes back. ill get ahold of you soon maybe we can work out a deal on just you helping me and ill give it to you i want to do a lift but dont have my tools or a shop anymore. it would be nice to work with another soob a holic who understands me. . . ha ha everyone thinks im crazy
Feb 05 2009 12:12 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → Dr. RX

Hey! You live in washington! Come join us over [URL="http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/group.php?groupid=3"]here[/URL]!!!
Feb 04 2009 08:47 PM
Photo

Crabman → mandelbrotx

Yep I did find one, actually two of them, Brat runs great now too. First one I bought from ebay, then turns out they could be ordered from Kragen! And before I told my Dad that I had one, he had ordered one from Kragen.
Feb 04 2009 07:05 PM
Photo

mountaingoatgruff → wulfensteinster

i'm around.
Feb 04 2009 03:22 PM
Photo

backinbrat → UK scoob pickup

evening matey, u alright, i cant believe that there is actually someone in the UK, with a brat, with the same ideas!!!! lmao, yeah, i like both offroad and onroad alot, and i love my old skool, i didnt go for the 6 bolt thing, as i couldnt be bothered, and i wanted to be able to use my old rims and tyres still for when i run out of rubber, or fancy a bit of fun! lol and aint RWD fun! hahaha, forget the offroad alternative if you want a lowridering handler, and lowering it with one coil at the front will still leave you with a bit of positive on the front, but with some low pro yokeys on the back, ************ me mate, its qute impressive with everything against it!!! ask what ya like, where you from?
Feb 04 2009 02:47 PM
Photo

backinbrat → carfreak85

yeah mate, sounds good
Feb 04 2009 02:25 PM
Photo

carfreak85 → backinbrat

Yeah, I'll whip something up. Could I just zip up a bunch of pics and email them to you?
Feb 04 2009 02:05 PM
Photo

carfreak85 → The Scooby

No hard feelings? Things were going pretty badly for me a few weeks ago and I took things out on the board and it's members. Hope I haven't damaged my reputation too badly with you, Eric, and Ken (even though I know I have).
Feb 04 2009 02:00 PM
Photo

mandelbrotx → Crabman

I found your post about carb rebuild kits for 79 brats. Did you ever get one?
Feb 02 2009 09:57 PM
Photo

UK scoob pickup → backinbrat

Hi m8 one wicked mv you made there, been sent in your direction...Im also in UK, After slaming my brat instead of turning it into a bigfoot rep.....done the 6 bolt thing running 15" 5 spoke split rim style rims of a hilux with low pros disconected the fwd. love to pick ya brains on any pitfalls on this route & bounce a few ideas about.
Feb 01 2009 06:34 PM
Photo

Wirebrush → Dmill

Dmill- Give me a call at 406-781-3846. I'm interested in finding a hatch around great falls for parts. I'm also getting ready to install a lift in my brat and I may be able to help you work on you Subarus this summer. Thanks, Mike.
Feb 01 2009 02:59 PM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → Jake DMC

Yeah I do lifts, where you located? PM me some time -Bill
Feb 01 2009 02:26 AM
Photo

subie94 → WoodsWagon

What's new.its been awhile..my 92 legacy passed on and hopefully might be getting a 93 turbo leg sedan to replace it (or a N/A 93 leg wagon 5spd).prefer the turbo.
Feb 01 2009 12:34 AM