Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

davebugs

I'll post to see if anyone happens to know in the thread. I have an electronic FSM that I can look through when I get the time. But I'd bet that someone already knows. Can't believe we're still talking antenna's! My first time using this feature on the USMB so forgive me if I've done something wrong.
Mar 26 2009 09:51 PM
Photo

lmdew → davebugs

Dave I got a antenna out of a 96 Legacy GT Sedan. It has a 3 connector plug, terminals look like: _ l l One black wire, one yellow/white stripe, one white yellow stripe. If you know what the + & - should be I can test it. $40 shipped, Larry
Mar 25 2009 06:22 PM
Photo

mykingcrab → Scott in Bellingham

Good Deal Scott, Thanx a million, Seems easy enough I really appreciate your help. I know this is probably a hobby/fun but there are alot of people that appreciate you being a pioneer of sorts, thanks again. crab out.
Mar 25 2009 02:09 PM
Photo

dbfitz → Legacy777

I have been asked to post a pic but can't --can you fix this? thanks
Mar 24 2009 03:01 PM
Photo

edrach

Jay-R, [EMAIL="edrach@spamcop.net"]edrach@spamcop.net[/EMAIL] is the email.
Mar 24 2009 01:49 PM
Photo

dibblejr → edrach

Ed, I have a database Excel Spreadsheet for the warehouse that I purchased my new crated EA63 from. It lists lots of Subaru Parts mostly for our older scoobs. If you shoot me an email I can send it to you and you can figure out how to post it up. thanks Jay-R
Mar 23 2009 11:47 PM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham

Crab heres the 6" lift check out the peices in the middle , you can do the same thing with your 2 x 2 tubing basically drop all the bolt points bolt it up and weld the parts together, good luck SJR [IMG]http://www.sjrlift.com/catalog/images/DSC02641.jpg[/IMG]
Mar 23 2009 11:04 PM
Photo

spilla23

I have a very loud grinding noise in my 89 brumby when turning right when im accelerating. it sounds like its coming from the left hand side but im unsure. the cv's have been replaced could it be the wheel bearings?
Mar 23 2009 08:11 PM
Photo

mykingcrab → Scott in Bellingham

Hey scott, Ive been off the radar for a while, just got out of the hospital. and am home for another 2 weeks. I need a favor please.(if your able) When I got my components from you,,I left the rear torsion(cross tube)housing in the stock position in my sjr lift.and dropped the diff 2" shocks 3". my (stock RX) cross tube was rusted and broken,wheel bearings,brakes,bushings are shot, so I dropped the entire rearend assy. out of my blue bomber,as a single unit to make it simple, I want to lower the entire rear suspension. I have some steel,2x2x1/4 thick, 3x3x1/4 angle welder/saw all fab tools and time. and no $$$$$ from beeing hospitalized. I was hoping you could show me a pick of 2+ or describe how you drop the whold rear as you did on several wagons 6in, like on rollies. ect.. any imput would really help the crab a bunch. I will email to sjr.com in 5 min some pics of what i broke and the new rear assy. Thnx again,
Mar 23 2009 05:39 PM
Photo

rallyman → Skip

Yo Skip, Howdooo?, bet you thought you had got rid of me eh? Well im doing good - well things could be better eh but thats life... Hows you and everybody then? Drop me a line sometime ...... have a genuine workshop manual that you may be interested in, let me know, or I'll ebay it! Cheers Michael
Mar 23 2009 04:29 PM
Photo

Jerry DeMoss → wulfensteinster

Hi, I saw that you are looking for a weber carb for your bug. I would like to know if you want a manual choke setup or mechanical? -Jerry
Mar 23 2009 02:12 PM
Photo

davis

I have a 2001 Legacy Limited. It came with a "sports suspension". It has 130,000 miles on it currently. I have noticed lately that the ride is a little bit bumpier than normal. Is it time for new shocks/struts? If so, any recommendations that would be similar to the original suspension?
Mar 23 2009 12:06 PM
Photo

myhilo → Gloyale

Gloyle, Hey, thanks for your help last week on my '93 Loyale needing to find the ECU test connectors. I have now purchased a Chiltons manual, it didn't have that info in it. I now need to replace the outer boots FWD only, and replace the hood cable. The manual shows enough for the Boots but should I try replacing the boots after dissassembly and inspection, or just get rebuilts? I also will need to get the AC working, any advise?
Mar 23 2009 11:03 AM
Photo

Markuss → lostinthe202

Will,this is Mark,I wanted to send you a U.S. postal money order.My friend wants to pick up the car for me Thursday.Mark 440.319.7188
Mar 23 2009 07:48 AM
Photo

mykingcrab → Brown_Muscle

phil, man I know its been a while, please forgive me, I was just released from a month in the hospital, and am on bed rest for three weeks.. David said that mom and dadwant them gone, I totally understand. PLEASE BEG MOM AND DAD TO NOT GET RID OF THEM, IM STILL COMING,,,,, the slow part of the(trucking) year is over and were up and running again, I have the $400.00 avl, and as soon as im back to work,in 2.5 weeks, i will get a n.j. loadd.. please plead with them. I Must get those from you.......... Thanks, robert. [EMAIL="mykingcrab@yahoo.com"]mykingcrab@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] 417-492-5206
Mar 23 2009 01:56 AM