Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Twitch de la Brat → my69opelgt

I think I saw you sunday the 25th. Were you driving a burgundy wagon? Just curious, cuz he bore a fair resemblance to you, and he rubbernecked as bad as I did. :D
Jan 25 2009 08:29 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → The Beast I Drive

Well, at least parts are easy to come by, unlike my brat. Hope you get it going soon enough. Twitch
Jan 25 2009 08:27 PM
Photo

Subaru_dude → ShawnW

It just so happens I found a section of harness in my dad's trunk right before he went to California and it has that diode. Lucky me!
Jan 25 2009 07:45 PM
Photo

The Beast I Drive → Twitch de la Brat

Yeah Ive beaten it pretty much to death, its down for a while now till I can fix the motor and a few other issues I have caused
Jan 25 2009 06:58 PM
Photo

ShawnW → Subaru_dude

Subaru isnt going to sell it separately. Junkyard would have them, I think they are in the harness near the left strut tower but I can't promise that is correct. It may be under the Left front fender instead.
Jan 25 2009 04:57 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Yeah, me neither. I gotta check with his brother to see if he has a job. Last thing I knew he was jobless and searching, kinda like me! :P Anywho, I'll see if I can get in contact with him. Twitch
Jan 25 2009 02:56 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

I have earmuffs that silence high pitched noises! Joined the group, havent talked to Brandon in a while. Dont know what he is up to
Jan 25 2009 02:53 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → The Beast I Drive

Sweet rig. You do much 4x4ing? lol Twitch
Jan 25 2009 02:37 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → my69opelgt

Dude, just started a group for us up here in the northwest, spread the news! Called the "[URL="http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/group.php?groupid=3&gmid=37#gmessage37"]North Westerns[/URL]"
Jan 25 2009 02:34 AM
Photo

Dude, just started a group for us up here in the northwest, spread the news! Called the "[URL="http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/group.php?groupid=3&gmid=37#gmessage37"]North Westerns[/URL]"
Jan 25 2009 02:33 AM
Photo

That's good. Just invest in some $.20 ear plugs and you're good. Not to mention they are good for more than just offroading ;)
Jan 25 2009 02:14 AM
Photo

She just screams a lot, but never jumps out. I have only been urban wheeling with her though =]
Jan 25 2009 01:45 AM
Photo

Just make sure you jam the passenger side lock before you go. Just in case she tries to jump. :lol: Yeah, even if you just drive over it, its still fun. And if you break through the top layer make your way back to the trail so you don't sink. That seriously sucks if you do. Trust me. Twitch
Jan 24 2009 10:52 PM
Photo

Thanks man =] Ill hit it up, soon I hope. Im busy right now (snowboarding,girls) but maybe the girl will want to go with me...
Jan 24 2009 10:19 PM
Photo

Subaru_dude → ShawnW

Hey. I posted a question with a pic in the new gen and you said it was a Volt Controlling Diode. Is that something I could get just anywhere, or would I need to get it from either Subaru or the junkyard? And where would it be located in the car? there's plenty of Legacies at the junkyard so if I can't get it just anywhere it's no problem.
Jan 24 2009 10:10 PM