Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

starkiller → edrach

ed
May 20 2009 12:21 PM
Photo

edrach

Alan, lugnuts are the same for the early WRX and Legacy. Regards, ---ed---
May 18 2009 12:26 PM
Photo

starkiller → edrach

ed since you are a subaru guru :) i finally got some wrx rims, now for the stupid question. can i use any wrx rim lugnuts on my 93 legacy wgn?? for some reason i dont know :( thanks~ alan
May 18 2009 11:40 AM
Photo

zenofchaos

Our band's music can be found at myspace.com\aemaethmaeth
May 16 2009 05:24 PM
Photo

valient R

I have a 84 gl wagon . It makes a lot of noise at highway speed from the drivers side. I put it up on jacks and its not coming from the wheel baring, but sounds like it's coming from the tranny or cv. On top of that when going down the free way it pulls pretty hard when i'm on the gas but goes straight as an arrow when i let off. Does any one know whats wrong and what i should do?
May 14 2009 11:40 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Have you sold shelby yet?
May 14 2009 11:39 PM
Photo

'84 Flat-Four

LOL! Dude, I can't tell if this is an old msg or a new one... HAHA!!!!!! Anyhow... here it is... [url]http://www.carburetion.com/weber/Dataresults3.asp?Kit_Nbr=K730&Model=ALL%20,%20INCLUDING%20BRAT[/url] Cheers! Fred
May 14 2009 10:52 AM
Photo

wwjd587

Just bought a 99 forester and engine is making internal noise. Sounds too light to be rod, maybe piston slap, seems to quite down at higher rpm's. Any help here. Ted from Seattle
May 13 2009 04:55 PM
Photo

New2XTs → BeefaRu

Hi, I can get the seat trim to you for $25 plus shipping. Fedex ground is $10.96 UPS is $11.11 Priority is $7.48 Parcel is $7.41 I included screw you need. Let me know which shipping to use and you can pay me by my PayPal account: [COLOR=Red]davis-jbj@earthlink.net[/COLOR] [COLOR=White] [/COLOR]
May 12 2009 05:52 PM
Photo

98sub2500leg → Skip

Skip, I have a 98 Sub Outbk 2.5, I am removing the crank bolt. Just verifying, is it a left hand thread(bolt removed by turning cw, or right hand thread(bolt is removed by turning ccw).
May 12 2009 02:13 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → thatswhatshesaid

[url]http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98034[/url] Look at the turbo goodness, you want the turbo goodness :D
May 12 2009 01:35 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → 86HatchShelby

hey im almost done :D ive been postin pics in this thread [url]http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98034[/url] tryin to finish by this weekend.
May 12 2009 01:34 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → Twitch de la Brat

Oh man im so close i can smell the carbon :D
May 12 2009 01:32 PM
Photo

jmorton822 → ivantruckman

What do you have in the way of seat covers for the front and back? Is the car you're parting out one of the boxy Loyale coupes? I've got an 82 GLF coupe. Do you have pictures? Thanks- Jessica
May 12 2009 01:13 PM
Photo

SkankinPickle → hupshall

Huw, you got your self a [I]serious[/I] collection;) I wish I could represent Second-Gen "L"-series (1980-'84) as you do wtih your TR's... I was just google image-searching and found this: [URL="http://noriyaro.com/?p=2369"][COLOR=red](at teh bottem; it even has red plaid seats:)[/COLOR][/URL]
May 12 2009 02:50 AM