Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

Thanks man =] Ill hit it up, soon I hope. Im busy right now (snowboarding,girls) but maybe the girl will want to go with me...
Jan 24 2009 10:19 PM
Photo

Subaru_dude → ShawnW

Hey. I posted a question with a pic in the new gen and you said it was a Volt Controlling Diode. Is that something I could get just anywhere, or would I need to get it from either Subaru or the junkyard? And where would it be located in the car? there's plenty of Legacies at the junkyard so if I can't get it just anywhere it's no problem.
Jan 24 2009 10:10 PM
Photo

R4C → Scott in Bellingham

Hey Scott I was just wondering about your project car in the shop . Hows it going ? Talk to ya soon .R4C
Jan 24 2009 03:59 PM
Photo

crash321 → RallyKeith

I'll take one Chris Glaza 9851 kessler dr Saginaw, MI 48609 Thanks
Jan 24 2009 02:34 PM
Photo

bikeweek

hello
Jan 24 2009 07:57 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → Skip

Hey Skip! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the kewl tips and tricks you've shown me and told me about. Twitch
Jan 24 2009 02:00 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Hey congrats on your 1 year anniversary with USMB! Hope I make it that far without being banned for being a smart@$$. XD (ROFL) And check out that road. That thing is major fun when you get out into the field.
Jan 24 2009 01:36 AM
Photo

R4C → bobs97c5

Hey bobs97c5 , Thanks for the add . I am just starting to get the hang of this web site . So tell me about your ride , Looks Tight ! I'm in the process of doing a OBD2 EJ22 swap as soon as I can get off the coach from hernia surgery. Scott in Bellingham is working with me to lift it 6" & put on a set of 28" Wild Countrys on ,4 Runner Stock Steel chromes. I'm told once it's done I will be cranking out 139 hp & 140 lbs of torque in a car 280 lbs. lighter than it's donar. I am STOCKED ! Any thoughts ? R4C
Jan 23 2009 02:38 PM
Photo

ivantruckman → Suberstar88

i used a inexpensive harbor freight air sprayer, it was on sale for 14.99, it worked very well, and since the paint was water soluable cleen up was easy, you may need to delute the paint with water just a little bit to spray easy
Jan 22 2009 08:28 PM
Photo

R4C → Scott in Bellingham

Hey Scott ,I got my motor . I cant wate to build , then I can get some real pics uploaded on here.
Jan 22 2009 05:09 PM
Photo

4x4brat → RdNkBrt

whats Up? whats new? any news on that subaru......
Jan 22 2009 11:13 AM
Photo

Lindaw → uniberp

Read your write uo on how to seat a Subaru Torque Converter. There are no Pictures. Can you please e-mail me or repost your pictures. Thanks Mike [email]wfirstmac@earthlink.net[/email]
Jan 22 2009 11:07 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → TheSubaruJunkie

Ah, ok. Well at that's good, at least you some play monies $$$ :D
Jan 21 2009 02:24 PM
Photo

TheSubaruJunkie → Twitch de la Brat

Yes, I sold it. Left yesterday.
Jan 21 2009 01:48 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → TheSubaruJunkie

Dude! Where's the Legacy? Did you sell it? I noticed your sig changed, and your pic is now your brat, and was just curious about your sweet lego.
Jan 21 2009 01:02 PM