Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Yo'J → The Scooby

Hey when are you all down at the shop? It looks like I need some quotes and parts.
Dec 27 2008 02:02 PM
Photo

backinbrat → carfreak85

hey there, got any general pics of your machine, im quite interested in what you got!
Dec 27 2008 10:31 AM
Photo

Dmill → A DOG

hey man i live here in greatfalls currently working on an 88 hatchback for my snowboarding vehicle we should off road once i get my lift done
Dec 27 2008 01:22 AM
Photo

RallyAlex → SuperNova

Ron- Sent you an email. Let me know if you are still interested. Thx, Alex.
Dec 26 2008 01:41 PM
Photo

Ratty2Austin

oh hey!! you still putting around the Alki area in the hornet2? :) I should come down there some day with the old wagon and have some pizza or a burger with ya... see ya around!
Dec 24 2008 02:34 AM
Photo

SoobGoob

ah i did it in a ea82 but it shouldnt be too different. contact me here [email]skatedownpdx@yahoo.com[/email]
Dec 22 2008 06:04 PM
Photo

SoobieKoralli → rickkeesee

I am sorry, I am actually new to subaru's, my mom is the subaru guru here in my household. Ask though and i will see what i can do.
Dec 22 2008 10:12 AM
Photo

MysteriousXTC → subaruloverbrad

Hey man I was wondering if you can get your hands on a 3.9 rear diff and driveshaft, need em for my 5spd conversion on my 87 gl10... I am looking here locally but not coming up with to much
Dec 22 2008 08:49 AM
Photo

one eye → Mudddn

you gonna have your car done by the 17th? Jeff
Dec 21 2008 10:39 PM
Photo

Sparkystours59 → Ratty2Austin

YOOOOOOOOOOO AUSTIN....................sup Sparky
Dec 21 2008 08:22 PM
Photo

rickkeesee

2000 forester timing belt I am new here and not sure how to post threads or retrieve them, any sugestions?
Dec 21 2008 07:35 PM
Photo

rickkeesee

2000 forester can anyone give me info on a timing belt? I think I threw one last night and need the car for trip on wednesday
Dec 21 2008 02:29 PM
Photo

rickkeesee → SoobieKoralli

Hello, I own a 2000 Forester and am in need of a few answers if you have the time, about timing belt
Dec 21 2008 02:01 PM
Photo

rickkeesee

Hello Subaru Friends, my name is rick and I bought a forester 4 or 5 years ago, now at 207,000 miles i think i need a timing belt replaced, is there anyone who can give me some info on this? is there anyone from around Manitowoc, WI whom i can trust to install for me, please let me know, I planned on taking a trip home to GR MI to see my family for the holidays and the car died last night.
Dec 21 2008 01:52 PM
Photo

dirtygst → wildwagonz

hey man whats the word on those parts?
Dec 21 2008 12:36 PM