Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

zukiru → fla brat

hello dude check your for sale post!
Dec 04 2008 11:50 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → my69opelgt

how much dude =]
Dec 04 2008 07:13 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → thatswhatshesaid

IM PUTTING MY OPEL UP FOR SALE!! LET EVERYONE KNOW. PM my number to you if some one is interested in a lil project.
Dec 04 2008 07:03 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → 86HatchShelby

Hey im selling my other car if you know someone who wants a lil project.
Dec 04 2008 07:00 PM
Photo

nipper

Sheesh i never knew this was here. The system was hacked and it took 2 months for it come back.
Dec 02 2008 09:38 PM
Photo

Knichol → Scott in Bellingham

$10.00 for a permit pick up at the ranger station. [URL]http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/mbs/news/2008/nr-2008-christmastree-permits-111308.shtml[/URL]
Dec 02 2008 06:23 PM
Photo

buzzcon → Caboobaroo

Hey, does the radiator have the lines for an automatic tranny and if does do you know if it will fit an '86 sedan? If the answers are yes, how much are you wanting for it? ~Myles~
Dec 02 2008 06:02 PM
Photo

Mudddn → Scott in Bellingham

hey the sites back up and running so im back on
Dec 02 2008 01:44 PM
Photo

LeakingOil → njdrsubaru

Didn't leave Jersey until Sunday around 4-5pm. Peej is still at the shop, got lots done with the Phase II just need to work out the bugs in the wiring. Sitting at idle the tach was running 150mph...so yeah...needs to all be buttoned up before I can bring her home. We'll be at the shop again soon so when I find out when I'll let you know..maybe there will be a little time left to go pound the dirt :O)
Dec 02 2008 09:36 AM
Photo

7point62fmj → The Beast I Drive

I dont know if you got my info for the sway bracket bushings. Let me know.
Dec 01 2008 10:11 PM
Photo

tcspeer → nipper

Nipper, this is T.C. whats up with the board? I have not been here in a while and it seems dead. Did I miss something? You sound like such a nice person on here but after seeing your picture you look like you could be mean if you had to be. Anyway I hope all if well with you. T.C.
Dec 01 2008 07:38 PM
Photo

electryc_monk → Skip

hey brother of the RV trail and forever mentor of all things subie I have a petty question or two for ya... when ya get time.... I wonder how far back does the idea of "Charter membership" stop? You obviously ought to be that but, how far after that did I join? I posted a sorta timeline in a donation thread just now in the community chest forum.... BTW the board is a *FULLY OPOERATIONAL BATTLESTATION NOW LOL( Muhahahaha) (smirks, snorts) shade and sweetwater, steve
Nov 30 2008 08:51 PM
Photo

Mudddn → mud flap

Yea, that walker valley trip really got the ball rolling for me. I've been working on my subaru up at scotts for like 6 days in the last 2 weeks. It'll all be ready for the next walker valley trip. And my friends that went up to walker valley are lookin into soobs now too -Alex
Nov 23 2008 03:05 AM
Photo

mud flap → Mudddn

thanks oneeye got me into sub wheeling its pretty cool.
Nov 23 2008 02:10 AM
Photo

LeakingOil → TomsSVX

"tomorrow at harrys, its me, connie and jess... sunday its a bunch of people from all over!! so far 8 cars are going on sunday" That's all I know.
Nov 22 2008 05:51 PM