Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Mudddn → Scott in Bellingham

Looks like the competition came sooner than you imagined... ----Hi-Rise Subaru Lift kits? Anyone heard of them?---- [url]http://www.funonwheels.net/hirisesubaru/pages/pricelist.htm[/url] There the link to there site. Anyone know of these lifts? there really cheap compared to SJR or allied BTW is Allied even still making lift kits? Last edited by Qman; 09-17-2008 at 09:41 PM..
Nov 17 2008 01:14 AM
Photo

Mudddn

Yes sir... Yes sir it is.
Nov 16 2008 11:57 PM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham → Mudddn

Alex this you or ??
Nov 16 2008 11:21 PM
Photo

ezapar → ShawnW

Hey See your tcoupe for sale thread in the Classified's section.
Nov 15 2008 12:17 PM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham → one eye

yes will be at joes at 9
Nov 15 2008 02:54 AM
Photo

one eye → Scott in Bellingham

Scott are you still coming tomorrow? Jeff
Nov 15 2008 12:52 AM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham

sounds good
Nov 15 2008 12:24 AM
Photo

Knichol → Scott in Bellingham

So what i was thinking was using the subaru to tow the frame over. Spend the first night pulling all the parts you want, tires, suspension, etc. Then the second night place the body over the frame and start with the piece fab and placement. This probably would run into a thrid night to get body and frame secured, then pull it back to my house so it's out of your hair and back in my yard to were i can finish the details to actaully get it running! Is this ok with you? I can help move things around whenever
Nov 14 2008 02:14 PM
Photo

Sundance → lmdew

Will you go $20 for one shipped to 56303. Let me know ASAP. Another guy here offered one for $15 for one but he hasn't gotten back to me. And the wife is nervous about getting it done.
Nov 14 2008 11:11 AM
Photo

subyfreak → busdriver

Good to see some one in my area on this site.
Nov 13 2008 10:11 PM
Photo

Sundance → 2.5GL

Will you go $20.00 shipped?? If you do she'll go for it ASAP. Do you do PayPal?? If you do shoot me your ID and I'll fire off a payment/
Nov 13 2008 06:50 PM
Photo

Pooparu

Thanks, I feel super old.
Nov 13 2008 05:41 PM
Photo

SubPar → Pooparu

Happy birthday old man.
Nov 13 2008 04:48 PM
Photo

my69opelgt → 86HatchShelby

well im currently deciding on if i want a eco friendly stock turbo or a fast spooling dsm t3 gas hog LOL. Ya definitely the gas hog
Nov 13 2008 12:55 PM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham

my nephews pulling the engine for another car,
Nov 13 2008 12:38 PM