Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Mudddn → Scott in Bellingham

Hey sorry I couldn't make it up today, everyone had work. But we can come up tomorrow and help you out with it. Last night we got the transmission pins lined up and the nuts are in. We didn't get to mount it though cause josh had to leave at exactly 9:30 so we were hustling and just barely got that in. And I pulled the engine out of the back of mine for you and almost killed my legs. When I was pulling it out the transmission pins just fell on my legs and I was the only one getting that out cause it was 9:25 and zech was cleaning the shop, josh was tightening the transmission bolts so I was stuck with the engine haha. good times though. I particularly enjoyed changing the felxplate/torque converter to make it manual. So can we head up tomorrow to help you and finish connecting my engine? -Alex
Nov 20 2008 11:04 PM
Photo

Crabman → s'ko

Hey Boscoe. Wasn't sure what your email address was. Just wanted to let you know you can email me at [email]tony.pezzolo@verizon.net[/email]. My work email does not work any more because I don't work there any more. Yep I got laid off. but we'll be OK. Talk to you later, Tony
Nov 20 2008 10:43 PM
Photo

subaruguru → ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

hey sounds good i will get it ready just in case thanks agian Rob.
Nov 20 2008 12:59 PM
Photo

ihscout54 → DaveAP

Do you currently live in Prescott?
Nov 20 2008 12:12 AM
Photo

PRR → The Beast I Drive

looks like a fun rig
Nov 19 2008 09:20 PM
Photo

()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

let me see if i can get it all going give me a few days i might come for it this weekend
Nov 19 2008 07:58 PM
Photo

subaruguru → ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

hey crayola you just got yourself a hatch when can you come and get it ? let me know so i can get my things out of it PS with it you will get an extra ea81 engine i have needs intake and such an extra guage cluster and the legacy seats i got for it on is kinda put in but the other isnt. isa good base for a wheeler or what ever you want to use it for i love it alot but have to face that i cant keep it i have to much stuff going on. thanks Rob
Nov 19 2008 01:17 PM
Photo

Mudddn → one eye

So a progress report on my beast... Yesterday I pulled out the good engine from my EA82 that I'll be putting into my lifted soob. Still have to take out the bad engine out of the lifted soob, and then put the good engine into it. Hopefully plan on finishing the whole thing by the end of this week. Then I have to replace the front windshield and I should be set. Ready for the snowy season. -Alex
Nov 18 2008 09:36 PM
Photo

Thanks again for letting me use your shop, Scott. I think I left my glasses over by the tapper so beware. And would Wednesday be a good day to come up for the taking out of the engine on the other subaru? -Alex
Nov 18 2008 09:25 AM
Photo

Nice. Me and my friends will head up right after school and then my dad will head up after work.
Nov 17 2008 03:41 PM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham

your welcome to I wont be much help but the shop is yours
Nov 17 2008 03:24 PM
Photo

Mudddn → Rollie715

Yea I figured as much, cause the headlights and paint don't really match. But I figured I have to put something up for my avatar so I choose it. I think I'll be up at Scotts after school if you wanna stop by and say hi. -Alex
Nov 17 2008 03:12 PM
Photo

We still on for the engine swap today?
Nov 17 2008 03:10 PM
Photo

Rollie715 → Mudddn

Hi Alex, Good to see you on here. Just a comment. Your Avatar is actually Scott's red car which I owned for awhile, with a bunch of Blue body panels attached to it. I accidently copied it to the CD when I gave you the pictures of yours. I aslo have a bunch more better ones of your actual car after we installed the 6" lift. I will try to find them and get them to you. Rollie
Nov 17 2008 11:37 AM
Photo

subyfreak → Hocrest

vin# 4s3bh806817654516 from a 01 Legacy Outback with LL Bean H6 package. Hope this helps.
Nov 17 2008 03:33 AM