Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

EVOthis → Twitch de la Brat

Dude you have got to take some pics for me of that thing!..That will be disguisting if it all comes together well...Twin Supercharged dear lord...Naw i chose Evothis a while ago when i just had my N/A legacy and the dude where i worked had a 540 WHP 10 second EVO....the thing was def. fast but no matter how much i tried i still couldnt "like" the car...a few months back I bought me an 02 WRX....Currently ive got a map on it tuned to 417 WHP at 24 PSI...but get back at me with project dude....I would love to see that thing go through state inspection/emissions...lol
Jan 04 2009 08:35 PM
Photo

SubaruMV1800 → backinbrat

Driffield in East Yorkshire, just up from Hull, you?
Jan 04 2009 05:16 PM
Photo

backinbrat → SubaruMV1800

hi mate, where you from?
Jan 04 2009 11:38 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → EVOthis

Hey man, I am in full agreement with your user name. EVO's SUCK!!! I'm personally working on an evo eater. Its still in the begining stages but when I'm done I'm hoping for these stats: 85' Subaru Brat Twin Supercharged EA81 W/ a four barrel weber carb 2.25" flowmaster Cat-back dual exhaust 6 speed STi manual tranny w/dual range transfer case 27" BFG's With quick swap capability to street tires. :)
Jan 03 2009 05:38 PM
Photo

lunchbox

i'm new to being a subaru owner. bought an older subaru cheap. does the '86 EA82 gl have hydrolic lifters? i can't seem to find the info i need anywhere. am in the process of rebuilding the oil pump. it lost oil pressure over heated and froze up. later it started rightup and ran just low oil pressure did i kill or not hav been told yes and no. mike phelps
Jan 03 2009 12:13 PM
Photo

The Dude Abides → bheinen74

Because you and mick have so many i dont think a group photo is possible lol.
Jan 03 2009 02:43 AM
Photo

Na keep my Piece out of this.
Jan 03 2009 02:43 AM
Photo

bheinen74

yeah group shot is in the works i hope. my 5 lined up somewhere.....and yours and micks and dennis"
Jan 03 2009 01:55 AM
Photo

Your getting quite the subaru collection. I suggest a group shot when the weather is nice.
Jan 03 2009 01:32 AM
Photo

Sparkystours59 → Ratty2Austin

correction the H2 .sheeesh.........just clocked 276k on news yrs day contact me any wkend.. i have a new email [email]sparkster58@comcast.net[/email] // cell is the same 206 618 9080 later........
Jan 01 2009 08:38 PM
Photo

The Scooby

10432 15th ave sw seattle, wa 98146 we are open saturday, not sunday/monday though
Jan 01 2009 12:10 AM
Photo

Sparkystours59 → The Scooby

give me your address i'll come out sat/sunday spark
Dec 31 2008 08:55 PM
Photo

one eye → Mudddn

Right on keep on it, Should be a good time down there. Jeff
Dec 31 2008 01:54 AM
Photo

Kathy

Is anyone interested in parts from an 1989 Justy?
Dec 30 2008 11:17 PM
Photo

Mudddn → one eye

hopefully. This snow has been a hassle to get over to Scott's and work on it. I just need about an hour and a half with it and it should be done
Dec 30 2008 09:26 PM