Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

The Dude Abides → TheLoyale

Its going slow. Me and the other iowa guys are having a campout this weekend. I still need to do 3 wheels plus the set of pugs im picking up. I think im going to end up spray canning my car flat white until next year. Work on the rust spots then hit the whole thing with flat white so its one color. Then next year if god willing its still running, ill have someone shoot on some actual collor with shine. Ive got tons to do but its hard when, A i have a young family, and B lack of funds. Lots of things id like to do, just lack in the time and money aspect.
Jun 02 2009 10:34 PM
Photo

Spiffy

haha, nothing like WI... it's just the way we left it... raining and sunny... with all our friends... and organic stores everywhere... (:
Jun 02 2009 05:37 PM
Photo

TheLoyale → Spiffy

So hows it in Portland? Pretty much like WI?
Jun 02 2009 02:09 PM
Photo

gwilson87 → hardtail_pride

Nice to see other subaru fans from Orem.
Jun 02 2009 07:24 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → edrach

I'm on [URL="http://www.bydemons.com/chat/"]chat[/URL], btw. Twitch
Jun 02 2009 01:59 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → edrach

Hey ed, how's life treating ya? Twitch
Jun 02 2009 01:56 AM
Photo

my69opelgt → Twitch de la Brat

well i would love to drive my car lol but its better i wait
Jun 01 2009 05:46 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → my69opelgt

Ok. Good Idea, unless you need one right now. Twitch
Jun 01 2009 02:05 PM
Photo

lol k thanx. ill just wait and save
Jun 01 2009 02:02 PM
Photo

Sorry, I actually need to buy one myself. My 1980 BRAT is currently using one of charles's wheelchair batteries :eek: I wish I did man. Pull and save has a bunch of good batteries down there for $20 or something like that. Or you could save up for an Optima Yellow top :D Twitch
Jun 01 2009 01:57 PM
Photo

ya lol. so i was going to work on my car yesterday and had the batt charging over night, when i plugged it in the lights came on but shut off when i tried to start it. turns out the batt is not holding a good charge anymore. :( got any spare batt? trade for parts :)
Jun 01 2009 01:47 PM
Photo

Owwwww... Twitch
Jun 01 2009 01:43 PM
Photo

lol no work. i walked 6miles sat from my bros behind lowes to miles ave in hayden. plus i had already went hiking that morning for 3 miles, so ya i took the day off. back is sore and blisters on my feet :(
Jun 01 2009 01:37 PM
Photo

So, you uh, on your lunch break? Or no work today? Twitch
Jun 01 2009 01:33 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → my69opelgt

Ya man... she is gone. But a lot of things were going bad, steering box, transfer case. Its ok though, the 4Runner will be done soon
Jun 01 2009 08:08 AM