Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Txakura → awesomedude

Hello, bratman dropped your name as someone who may have some vacuum bagging and composite experience - can I pick your brain?
Feb 14 2009 05:49 PM
Photo

Mudddn → Scott in Bellingham

Hey do you think I'd be able to come up on Monday and hopefully finish the subaru? We dont have school because of Presidents day
Feb 14 2009 04:39 PM
Photo

gen1brat

Looking for a right rear tail light for a '78 brat.
Feb 14 2009 02:24 PM
Photo

JonOfScio → Caboobaroo

you know, by now, I'm a wiring whiz man. Got my skillz down yo. "Only if you lived near me again." lol Wait till you see pics tomorrow when I'm done, and you get to see all my new electrical tools. Totally set. Then I could be doing prep work in your off time. good for the resume. As if caretaking, forestry, construction, automotive, electrical, production, weren't enough. :)
Feb 14 2009 02:45 AM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Really!?! Is a d/r or a s/r? If its a d/r then how much do you want for it?
Feb 14 2009 01:02 AM
Photo

86HatchShelby → Twitch de la Brat

Sounds like a plan man =] just name the time, wait, I have a 5sp tranny in my backyard...
Feb 14 2009 12:43 AM
Photo

one eye → Markus56

Yo john give me a buzz if you get a chance. Jeff
Feb 13 2009 10:21 PM
Photo

Twitch de la Brat → 86HatchShelby

Hey! How you been doing? I know what we could do to hang out, I need to get a tranny for my brat. I lost first gear, > ( grrrrr... But it'll have to wait until I can get my settlement from the insurance.
Feb 13 2009 09:39 PM
Photo

v8vega215 → wulfensteinster

iv 2 of these, one for parts and one for driving, i originaly had put an 86 grandnational motor in it with the turbo, then the car was stolen and recovered less motor and 5spd. now i have a buick 215 aluminum motor from a 62 special with rover intake and fuel injectors, Monster stand alone computor and twin high pressure turbos, i also put roller rockers and a billet crank in it. i have never tested it for power but suspect it is around 550. its cool to find someone esle with a panel. what do you got in yours?
Feb 13 2009 03:59 PM
Photo

JonOfScio → GeneralDisorder

hey rick, you have an SPFI fuel pump on hand you might be willing to part with?
Feb 13 2009 02:52 PM
Photo

nipper → crash321

Tis ok, as i have a short memory :)
Feb 12 2009 10:27 PM
Photo

bratman18 → spartan5

clear some pm's you've used up your space
Feb 12 2009 08:18 PM
Photo

spartan5 → bratman18

thanks for the add, added you as well!