Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

Psychobaru → jeffast

what r u on so late?
Sep 20 2008 01:11 AM
Photo

subyrally → rguyver

that might work, ill have to talk to the gf about it since i dont use paypal/
Sep 19 2008 09:11 PM
Photo

Scott in Bellingham

I dont know what TS is but I do have the 2 x 4
Sep 19 2008 08:45 PM
Photo

rguyver → subyrally

can you do pay pall ? or do you just want to mail it ? pay pall account is under [EMAIL="rguyver@hotmail.com"]rguyver@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] Regan Ritchie 885 franklyn rd Kelowna B.C. v1x3v2 Canada ya 10$ + rufly10$ shipping if you are in western U.S. 20$ even shiped thanks
Sep 19 2008 05:35 PM
Photo

Knichol → Scott in Bellingham

I have thought about that but I am a little concerned with appearance. I don't want it to look too funny. I had though about extending the frame a bit more and having less overhang front and rear. Do you have any TS?
Sep 19 2008 05:16 PM
Photo

ezapar → Loyale 2.7 Turbo

I have your cd all made up, it's in an envelope and everything. It will mail soon. The board went down and I couldn't access your adress. Then I forgot. EZ
Locked Status Sep 19 2008 10:54 AM
Photo

njdrsubaru → LeakingOil

But i am planning to have a few runs in October, specially at the end of october when my sister in law is visiting from NC, shes already said that she wants to go offroading with us... i saw that the pumpkin carve is not till the end of october and the first october pInes run is on the 12th! u got to show up lol
Sep 19 2008 09:17 AM
Photo

92svxman → blackbart

Hey Frank, this is Daniel's brother and I need a few things if you have them. Need a slave cylinder for a 91 Legacy turbo and a throw out bearing, the auto that Daniel got for me is slipping. Thanks and please let me know at [EMAIL="mtpbarry2@aol.com"]mtpbarry2@aol.com[/EMAIL]
Sep 18 2008 11:27 PM
Photo

LeakingOil → njdrsubaru

We would love to, but we already signed up for the Pumpkin carve meet at Old Tom & Di's house. I'm nervous, but I'm going to autoX my SVX.
Sep 18 2008 08:02 PM
Photo

njdrsubaru → LeakingOil

Hey Melis!!! yeah i am planning to go out again on the 12th, u guys wanna come out?
Sep 18 2008 11:14 AM
Photo

renob123 → bratsrus1

Jerry, I have an '85 Brat and an early '90s Legacy. I'd like to put the Legacy engine and 5-speed transmission in the Brat. I know you sell a kit for the 5-speed dual range transmissions, but I'm wondering if you sell something to make my conversion easier as well. Thanks. Jacob
Sep 18 2008 09:17 AM
Photo

MilesFox → brewtownbrat

yo from miles fox!
Sep 18 2008 08:59 AM
Photo

glh1975

I have 1987 gl wagon.It don't need much.Just bought a weber off ebay,now I need to get the adapter and filter.It's running,just has a really bad carb.I'd like to lift it someday but lack of money always gets in the way.I also have an old '81 wagon that I need to get started working on too.It hasn't been messed with for a long time.
Sep 17 2008 04:57 PM
Photo

mykingcrab → glh1975

what wagon do you have to get running? rack is by "rage"
Sep 17 2008 02:38 PM
Photo

LeakingOil

No it's Melis...I rode with you and EricA hehe in the blood mud pit :) I haven't seen any footage from Jay's girlfriend yet, but I did see her filming the whole Dr. SUS stuckage LOL
Sep 17 2008 02:37 PM