Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Community Status Updates

Photo

LeakingOil → dave valiant

Long time no talk...how the hell you been?
Nov 21 2008 10:58 PM
Photo

LeakingOil → njdrsubaru

I'd love to meet up at Harry's, but I ripped my fingernail (pinky) off the nail bed and I can't risk infection or a worse injury by tinkering.
Nov 21 2008 10:52 PM
Photo

subaruguru → ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

just curious is you had any news on what you have going on thanks :)
Nov 21 2008 04:51 PM
Photo

njdrsubaru → LeakingOil

tomorrow at harrys, its me, connie and jess... sunday its a bunch of people from all over!! so far 8 cars are going on sunday
Nov 21 2008 04:37 PM
Photo

LeakingOil → njdrsubaru

Ahhh the memo said Sunday...let me talk to Dave and see if he's got anything booked for Sunday...Who's all going?
Nov 21 2008 04:30 PM
Photo

njdrsubaru → LeakingOil

i am going to harrys on saturday.. tomorrow!!!
Nov 21 2008 04:25 PM
Photo

LeakingOil → njdrsubaru

I thought you were heading to Harry's this Sunday? Barrens...mmmmm..I'll see what I can do :)
Nov 21 2008 04:20 PM
Photo

njdrsubaru → LeakingOil

going out to the barrens this sunday... wanna go?
Nov 21 2008 01:13 PM
Photo

86HatchShelby → my69opelgt

dood my car is getting lifted 3" within about 2 1/2 weeks =] and Im building an exoskelaton roll cage
Nov 21 2008 12:14 AM
Photo

Mudddn → bosshog

[url]http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=92987[/url] is a good one that my uncle started.
Nov 21 2008 12:08 AM
Photo

Mudddn → bosshog

JEAH you got one. I'm just checkin out some sweet mods on some soobs in some forums on this site. haha crackle crackle
Nov 21 2008 12:03 AM
Photo

bosshog → Mudddn

wat up crackle crackle
Nov 20 2008 11:51 PM
Photo

Mudddn → Scott in Bellingham

Hey sorry I couldn't make it up today, everyone had work. But we can come up tomorrow and help you out with it. Last night we got the transmission pins lined up and the nuts are in. We didn't get to mount it though cause josh had to leave at exactly 9:30 so we were hustling and just barely got that in. And I pulled the engine out of the back of mine for you and almost killed my legs. When I was pulling it out the transmission pins just fell on my legs and I was the only one getting that out cause it was 9:25 and zech was cleaning the shop, josh was tightening the transmission bolts so I was stuck with the engine haha. good times though. I particularly enjoyed changing the felxplate/torque converter to make it manual. So can we head up tomorrow to help you and finish connecting my engine? -Alex
Nov 20 2008 11:04 PM
Photo

Crabman → s'ko

Hey Boscoe. Wasn't sure what your email address was. Just wanted to let you know you can email me at [email]tony.pezzolo@verizon.net[/email]. My work email does not work any more because I don't work there any more. Yep I got laid off. but we'll be OK. Talk to you later, Tony
Nov 20 2008 10:43 PM
Photo

subaruguru → ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

hey sounds good i will get it ready just in case thanks agian Rob.
Nov 20 2008 12:59 PM