Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN Bill Omlin

Checking Pm's... Ill be making some strut blocks this weekend to pass the time while I wait for Earl to come up... 4" for EA82? Or EA81? I keep forgetting which one it is...

Also, anyone else interested in camber correct, 1/4 thick steel, strut blocks, please let me know ASAP and I will try to get them all done this weekend, just let me know if they are for EA71/EA81, or EA82. They will be $40 a pair no matter what size. Thanks, and sorry RAugur, Ive been dragging my feet on this really bad and Im sorry if I've irritated or frustrated you in any way...

-Bill

I need the 4" strut blocks for an EA81. Your blocks correct for camber, right?

I am definitely irritated and frustrated, but it has nothing to do with you:grin:

I do compensate for camber, so it should all line up like stock :banana: for the EA81's though you will have to do a little hammer work on the inside of the strut towers, there just isnt any way around this...

On the EA82's there is more clearance in the strut towers and hammering is not required...

-Bill