Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mopar 4ccyl..Neon/Caliber/T1/T2/T3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 domesticated

domesticated

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

anybody in here into them or have one? ive got a neon ive done quite a bit to, but it seems all the other forums but neons.org dont have any, so just wondering if theres any mopar 4cyl guys in here.

#2 domesticated

domesticated

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

well i guess not, i have a neon and its pretty quick. sunday night at our annual "get together" i beat my buddies 13.2 sec mustang. surprised us both cause im not boosted yet

#3 domesticated

domesticated

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

heres a pic, maybe ill get a response, but probably not,old school subie doesnt sound like too many would be into a neon lol
Posted Image

#4 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,646 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:27 AM

heres a pic, maybe ill get a response, but probably not,old school subie doesnt sound like too many would be into a neon lol
Posted Image

Just as a warning, we sube nuts don't like WRX/STi imitators.
And, unfortunately, this screams wannabe. Sorry dude.

If you want to see a real ride that we sube nuts are into, check this out.
Or this thread...

Twitch

#5 domesticated

domesticated

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

wannabe? what exactly do i wannabe? this photo was taken by a photographer at an annual NWTuner bbq during the burnout contest. and i dont think im a poser if my n/a neon run low 13's, and i broke 12's on spray. id say thats pretty quick. those threads are cool, i plan on puttin a ej in my soob, if i can put a caravan motor in my neon and run it on MSII+ that i customized to run dual fuel banks and individual coils, i can put an swap an ea for an ej and how am i an sti/wrx imitator?

#6 Twitch de la Brat

Twitch de la Brat

Village Psycho

• Members
  • 1,646 posts
  • The Athol of Idaho

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:53 AM

wannabe? what exactly do i wannabe? this photo was taken by a photographer at an annual NWTuner bbq during the burnout contest. and i dont think im a poser if my n/a neon run low 13's, and i broke 12's on spray. id say thats pretty quick. those threads are cool, i plan on puttin a ej in my soob, if i can put a caravan motor in my neon and run it on MSII+ that i customized to run dual fuel banks and individual coils, i can put an swap an ea for an ej and how am i an sti/wrx imitator?

Ok, well is this strictly a dragger, or a street racer as well?
And yes, 13's on an N/A neon is good, but with weight reduction and a little
tuning, an N/A Imp could eat your car alive on anything, but maybe a drag
strip.
I'm just saying your touching a tender spot amongst us Sube fans because
the SRT4 is a total POS wannabe STi.

Twitch

PS: The caravan V6 in your neon would be amazingly quick :)

#7 domesticated

domesticated

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:54 PM

Ok, well is this strictly a dragger, or a street racer as well?
And yes, 13's on an N/A neon is good, but with weight reduction and a little
tuning, an N/A Imp could eat your car alive on anything, but maybe a drag
strip.
I'm just saying your touching a tender spot amongst us Sube fans because
the SRT4 is a total POS wannabe STi.

Twitch

PS: The caravan V6 in your neon would be amazingly quick :)

its built for autox, not drag, and its the 4cyl caravan motor, the bigger v6 actually nets lower times cause of its weight and its not really performance oriented. its a big heavy slug. but my engine isnt tuned yet, its only got like 1000 miles on it. i cannt figure out what the problem is, its got no throttle response and wont rev over 5k and its runnin rich, when i get the ms tuned right it should be a lot faster. and im not comparing cars, i was just seein if there was anybody that had interest in mopar. and lastly my neon isnt an srt its a 98 r/t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users