Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nov. 7th NWWO Walker run

one eye

I think that sums it up,

November 7th meet at GI Joes Parking lot at 9am ......Exit 227 East of I-5 right behind the Dennys in the Skagit Valley Mall parking lot ............. Think it is going to be a good Run!!!!!! looks like there is going to be a decent turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

Jeff

Edited by one eye

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow????

Added bonus!?!

Looks like reiter and walker are about the same in elevation, between 500-1500', and the pit is well before stevens pass. In case of extreme snow we could always fall back on walker, but a lot more southerners won't show. Our last plans for reiter fell through, and the timing is just right too...this will be a b-day run for me. :grin:

It's a decent trip, but I hope you can make it!

What?! So, pretty much, this is cancelled? Im not a member so I can see the thread in the link, how long is it going to be closed? Is there an alternative? Plan B?

-Bill

Could do a walker Run.................................

This sucks, I wanted to run down there and play................... What other Ideas does anyone have? I dont want to do a EC run. We where just down there.

Jeff

What about the Naches trail? I dont really know any off-road areas, but I have heard of that one... Or maybe Manastash Ridge? Just throwing ideas out there......

-Bill

wouldnt the Naches trail be hard to get to for you? 410 is closed since that slide right.............. or is that not part of your route?

Jeff

That sucks. I was going to make plans for this run. I really want to check out Rieter. How about Tahuya instead? That's my usual wheeling spot, so I know the trails if no one else does, and all this rain will make for some nice wheelin there. Anyone interested? Jesse

wouldnt the Naches trail be hard to get to for you? 410 is closed since that slide right.............. or is that not part of your route?

Jeff

There are always ways aound things like that... But yes, 410 is going to be closed indefinitely for at least a year, apparantly the road has to be re-routed around the slide area :eek:

-Bill

what a retarded website. Asks you a 'random question' of what the name of a popular offroad vehicle made in Japan is for anything you try to do including register. I type in Subaru, and subaru, and 4Runner, and 4runner, and Toyota, and Brat, and etc. etc. etc. and its all wrong wrong wrong.:confused:

what a retarded website. Asks you a 'random question' of what the name of a popular offroad vehicle made in Japan is for anything you try to do including register. I type in Subaru, and subaru, and 4Runner, and 4runner, and Toyota, and Brat, and etc. etc. etc. and its all wrong wrong wrong.:confused:

What????????????

Jeff

I'd love to see an outing like this stay on track! I'm currently in Seattle, but I grew up in Enumclaw and went to college in Ellensburg. I know some good places in the hills to the north of Ellensburg, but there has to be somewhere we can go on this side of the mountains! Maybe some of the forest service roads off of 410 on this side of Chinook?