Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Nov. 7th NWWO Walker run

one eye

fire.. also traded it for an xt6

So you still need to pay for the parts on it you know that right?

BTW its Way past Sept............................................. its like Nov. and still you have not paid for anything................dont bother coming up here unless you feel the urge to pay its ************ing bull ************ now......................................

Jeff

Edited by one eye

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i AM going to come up to pay, i told you id mail you a check but i dident get an address i have the money in hand right now.. i live 300 miles from you and i cant just.. drop by..

I never heard from you again after my last Message to you.................

Jeff

Ive decided to take the Beast instead of the Brat, I dont think Ill have the Brat ready by the 7th, and the Beast is already all set up, just need to tweak a couple things on it and it will be ready to go :banana:

Happy Eric? :grin:

-Bill

Yep, never seen the infamous Beast in action!

If Zefy makes it, that'll be 4 marooners :slobber:

That is a long drive for an early run, so what are your plans...overnighter or early-riser, tow or drive, etc?

Yep, never seen the infamous Beast in action!

If Zefy makes it, that'll be 4 marooners :slobber:

That is a long drive for an early run, so what are your plans...overnighter or early-riser, tow or drive, etc?

Im gonna tow it up on a trailer, I plan on headin up the night before so I dont have to get up at 3 to be there on time :banana: Id drive it over, except it would prolly take me 10 hours :lol: and this way I know I can get home (hence I can have more fun :grin:)

-Bill

Im gonna tow it up on a trailer, I plan on headin up the night before so I dont have to get up at 3 to be there on time :banana: Id drive it over, except it would prolly take me 10 hours :lol: and this way I know I can get home (hence I can have more fun :grin:)

-Bill

Bill you want that EA71 engine if so Im 45 min above Mtvernon were Jeff lives

Yeah, grabbers in a 215. I looked it up, and they're only 3/32's less in tread depth. Still need to mount up a studded 205 for a spare, find and hook up a 2nd ebrake, re-boot an axle, and hook up my PA to annoy the snot out of you all :grin:

We'll see what actually gets done!

Yeah, grabbers in a 215. I looked it up, and they're only 3/32's less in tread depth. Still need to mount up a studded 205 for a spare, find and hook up a 2nd ebrake, re-boot an axle, and hook up my PA to annoy the snot out of you all :grin:

We'll see what actually gets done!

I plan on bringin hot dogs for everyone and a Butane stove oh also a set of 31s, I still have a few things to get ready

I plan on bringin hot dogs for everyone and a Butane stove oh also a set of 31s, I still have a few things to get ready

I need to use that little torx for the rearends, I think you can figure out why I would need to use it....................

Jeff