Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Ziptie Rally does LSPR

Numbchux

• 2 weeks later...
I think I found you, sorry for the horrible pic! Hopefully I wasn't in your way coming around that corner.

minn.jpg?t=1256445662

haha, yep! That's the SlowTi :lol:. looks like you were expecting it to be faster :-\

I just realized I forgot to update this thread.....hehe....oops.

well, being that we were in service all day, both days, we didn't see much action. this was about as exciting as it got:

PA160041.jpg

As a team though, we did pretty well. Friday was a little worrysome as Carl did get stuck for a while. just slid out of the center of the road and got hung up. sweep was able to push them out by hand.....Luckily they didn't take the time card so we didn't DNF. but, dead last of the finishers....

Saturday, however, went very very well. Carl and Dave kept bringing the car in in one pice, and it was obvious they were having a good time. the jitters from the roll in July and the little off at Ojibwe were gone, and they were back in the groove. We placed 16th of 20 finishers in the regional rally that day, but only a couple minutes behind Mason Moyle, our major Open Light rival this year.

The important part, however, is they finished. Which means we now have enough coefficients that the Novice Rally America license is no longer necessary. so....the Open class build begins. shooting for 300awhp and 380-400tq for next year.

we made it onto the subaru rally site!

http://rally.subaru.com/event_2009_lspr_gallery.html

day2_MAL_5556.jpg

some in-car footage:

Herman

[YOUTUBE]JOjLr2qqffQ[/YOUTUBE]

Delaware 3

sorry about the buzz in the sound - we were getting feedback off the power inverter in the intercom system.

[YOUTUBE]kwqExL3ga4g[/YOUTUBE]

Jerry got a couple good shots of the car:

IMGP5409.jpg

IMGP5448.jpg

his gallery: http://www.comicozzie.com/gallery2/v/2009/LS09/