Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mt. Hood Rally 2009

cmiller

I would have totally been there if i didnt do this last weekend up on Lolo Pass. I was doing my own Mt. Hood Rally:lol:

1018091209a-1.jpg

Time for an Impreza:):)

Or maybe just time for some new tires...? Bald tires and wet gravel seem to be the contributor here.;)

Yes, congratulations are in order for Mr. Mager. First stage rally win. First overall 1st. And ran 12 miles of the mountain stages with out brakes after blowing a rear caliper. I spoke with Mark on Monday and he was still very excited about it.

Very cool when one of our own makes it!! Great job Mark!

Sorry, I was pulling what info they had posted on the Mt. Hood Rally website and it only went to the top 8 cars for their live updates. :)

it's funny, when i'm 10th, they post the top 9, when i'm 9th they post the top 8. i guess i just need to go faster. :grin: i mean hell i was only 20some seconds behind mark tabor in his wrx. and had a honest stage win against him (his flat tire stage doesn't count) so not to shabby for a guy only putting power to 2 wheels now and my second event in this car.