Ultimate Subaru Message Board

what i did for my projects

mountain brat

thats funny, seeing pics of what i do......i am a cement finisher by trade.....i would have been the one running the bullfloat probably.

it is always nice to have the mud down by the time the snow flies....because it sucks to do it in the snow!

nice!but a crazy way to do drains......was there fall coming from the middle of the garage?

cheers, brian

Edited by monstaru

slope is generally calculated by at LEAST an 1/8th a foot.so it changes constantly.but, whatever, to each his own. i would have insisted it have the proper fall.

what are you guys payin for mud down there?it is right at 125 a yard here,and that is my price:eek:.......cheers, brian

yeah, mud is outrageous these days.

the last large poor we did was a machinery pit, that we made stem walls for the interior, backfilled behind, and vibration matted the interior of the stem walls.

it was bout 25x30 and took almost 175 yds to fill.that was a trip.

are you a finisher?or carpenter?cheers, brian

no i'm the grooming supervisor at whitepass ski area but between all us ski bums we can pretty much do anything concrete,carpentry,etc,build chairlifts the whole deal

OH OH OH OH,

I can't wait for the new side to open!!! why can't it be next year already....

I constantly check skiwhitepass.com for updates.....oh oh oh oh!!!! new area!!!!!!!

right, but thats why they call me a "finisher".because i do concrete properly,and know how to finish it.

not to say you don't.but ones standards when they are not in the industry are not usually what we would leave behind.finishers.its what we do....

cheers, brian

no i'm the grooming supervisor at whitepass ski area but between all us ski bums we can pretty much do anything concrete,carpentry,etc,build chairlifts the whole deal

• 2 weeks later...