Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pugs on Ebay...

Did anyone watch this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43955&item=2456626081&ssPageName=STRK:MEBWA:IT

Can you believe they sold for $300.00!!!

I emailed the guy about other wheels, mainly steels, and he said they had some but needed to sort through them. He said he'd let me know when they post them to ebay. You might email if you are really interested in a set of wheels.

Pug drivers will pay a lot for thier wheels.. beware, they also want a lot when selling them.. before we moved, my wife drove a 505 turbo.. I had networked with a bunch of pug owners on a board( not as good as this one) and for 14 inch steelies, the average price was $65 plus shipping... each.. so i bought my pugs from a soob board member for a lot less.. they seem to work just as well as the expensive ones :lol:

Caleb is very much correct. Most likely they will replace a set of metrics. They are getting harder and harder to find as some of you know. Pug owners have deep pockets(they have too). Most of their parts are no longer produced and they are getting very used to paying for what they find.