Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Annual Hatch Patrol Xmas Tree run

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I help out and bring some more wood? How about bringing my portable BBQ grille and firing up alot of hot dogs? Anyone interested in that?

Subie people never refuse food! Sounds like a good idea. Maybe get some people to add to the menu. We never have done a buffet style lunch before.

Sounds like a plan then! Lets see if we can get a buffet going here! I will bring my BBQ grill, hotdogs, and buns! I will start the list below so if people want to reference whats being brought. I will update it as people PM me or I see it on the thread. I would prefer to just cook hotdogs on the grill. I am extremely cautious about cooking red meat for other people. Would prefer not to, due to possible red meat issues. Sorry. MMMMMMMMM.......I am getting hungary!! I will also be bringing a 300W/115V Power inverter in my car in case anyone needs to use it for charging anything!!

Buffet items being brought so far by members:

300 Watt/ 115 V Power Inverter with 2 sockets

Portable BBQ Grill

Hot dogs

Hot dog buns

Cobbler

Camp stove, Tables. pop-ups

Cookies

Soft drinks

Trash bags

Pies!

Edited by SubieDaddy80

Sounds like a plan then! Lets see if we can get a buffet going here! I will bring my BBQ grill, hotdogs, and buns! I will start the list below so if people want to reference whats being brought. I will update it as people PM me or I see it on the thread. I would prefer to just cook hotdogs on the grill. I am extremely cautious about cooking red meat for other people. Would prefer not to, due to possible red meat issues. Sorry. MMMMMMMMM.......I am getting hungary!!

Buffet items being brought so far by members:

Portable BBQ Grill

Hot dogs

Hot dog buns

I agree, hotdogs only. There is someone from NASIOC bringing a dutch oven and he is making cobbler. I am bringing a camp stove with water and a couple of tables. There will be a couple of pop-ups as well.

Dagnabbit, if my check wasn't so freakin tiny this month I would mob the Dodge up there. Probably wouldn't get a tree, but it'd go farther in the woods than the SVX would, although by then hopefully I will have my snow tires... We'll see, if I can come up with like $200 in the next few days maybe we'll head up there :lol: Would be cool to see some of you guys again!