Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Date Set for Midwest Subaru Meet/Greet - April 24...

I hope you East and West Coasters will consider coming. I am really going to go all out on the planning for this, especially if I hear from multiple people coming from over 10 hours away.

We are working on door prizes as well as trying to attract some New Gen guys too.

Hey Shawn, I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten the time off from work and I will be coming.If this is going to be an annual event maybe next year we could have it in the Black Hills of SD. Lots of off road trails there. Just an idea.I would love to help plan and set up something like this.

i'd love to attend, but it is 780 miles away from me ad i've never pushed my wagon to travel that far. Definitely by next year. i found a soob that one of my mom's friends has that i plan on buying for $800. 50k on jap engine, new axles, S/R though.

wish i could make it. it is very inspiring to see all of those that are MORE than willing to drive 10+ hours. two thumbs up for you guys/gals!

Hey Everyone!

Mick knows I have been having major virus problems promting me to be computerless for a couple weeks. But all is corrected now and I have added "Ad-aware" and "Pop-up Stopper" plus a new updated version of Norton so I much more prepared now!

I do plan on going to the Midwest meet. I am now in Missouri so I would like to see you all again. It's been probably 4 years since I saw Tim, Shawn and Mick. I do agree with Tim in that we need a 2 day thing. Sat / Sun?

I have also made some SOA friends down here and may be able to help out Shawn with some door prize stuff... At least some small freebies for everyone.

Kurt

Hey Tim, I sure hope your 5 speed d/r is faster than my auto. Today I actually decided to see what it would do top end. All she could manage was about 82 mph. I havent taken into consideration I'm running 185-80-13s so the speedo reads a little slow but still that is slow.Oh yeah I'm sending you an e-mail.