Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Walker Pics!!! Biggest meet for Walker EVER!!!!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 The Beast I Drive

The Beast I Drive

CALL ME, (509) 391-5903

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
  • Toppenish, WA

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:32 PM

They are the ones that where on the old Uncoolperson (andy's) hatch, I took them off that and just put them on my wagon........ I think they are Harbor Freight ones...............

Jeff

I was at harbor freight the other day, saw those exact lights there... So they are definitely HF lights ;)

-Bill

#52 bheinen74

bheinen74

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • central Iowa

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

i am not a offroader pro, hardly been on trails, but i am pretty smart sometimes, so for the "washout area", why not throw a couple spare tires in the low spot to drive over top of, that way nobody would have to bust up the left front bumper/fender/lights???????

one pic shows the marroon wagon hung up over the washout, and on the roof rack is 2 tires, one is just barely laying on there on its end, maybe you did try the tire on the low hole trick.

Now, this trip looked like a blast except for the rain/wetness.
Cool group of people and subarus for sure.

Edited by bheinen74, 10 November 2009 - 10:49 PM.

#53 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,573 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:51 PM

i am not a offroader pro, hardly been on trails, but i am pretty smart sometimes, so for the "washout area", why not throw a couple spare tires in the low spot to drive over top of, that way nobody would have to bust up the left front bumper/fender/lights???????

one pic shows the marroon wagon hung up over the washout, and on the roof rack is 2 tires, one is just barely laying on there on its end, maybe you did try the tire on the low hole trick.

You dont want to change the trail unless you have too, if you see all your buddies drive over it................ I must drive over it too...... dont want to get crap from the other guys all day long............:)

Jeff

#54 The Beast I Drive

The Beast I Drive

CALL ME, (509) 391-5903

• Members
  • 2,120 posts
  • Toppenish, WA

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:54 PM

Not sure anyone busted a headlight there, but I get what you are saying... To each their own, we just dont think that far ahead I guess... :lol:

Actually the rain made the trails hella fun. Its always more challenging when its wet than when its dry. Over there, its not really cold when its wet, its always like 55 degrees (as opposed to where I live, when its wet, its downright cold :-\)

-Bill

#55 bheinen74

bheinen74

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • central Iowa

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:57 PM

i am mostly jealous i want to do some trails we just dont have them, dirt roads get kinda fun but not as fun as your trails.

#56 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:55 PM

Jeff, okaydokay - I just like how they look. Funny thing is, I've only been to HF once. The one we have is kinda in a crap area (Ghettoish) But my mom works down there and drives an FJ, so it can't be all that bad (Depending on time of day)

Steawd, awesome shots! I'd love to see a view like that in person!

Scott, +1 that rig has served you well! Plus it looks down right cool.

-Tom :)

#57 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

WileE Coyote Super Genius

• Members
  • 2,979 posts
  • West Des Moines, IA

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:22 AM

i am mostly jealous i want to do some trails we just dont have them, dirt roads get kinda fun but not as fun as your trails.

You are way to afraid to take your brat on a trail like that.

#58 TheLoyale

TheLoyale

Safariwagon: The Legend

• Members
  • 6,755 posts
  • Waukesha, WI

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:32 PM

You are way to afraid to take your brat on a trail like that.

Now now children - no pointing fingers as each other.

:D
-Tom

Edited by TheLoyale, 16 November 2009 - 01:53 AM.

#59 Uberoo

Uberoo

Subaru Wheeler

• Members
  • 3,440 posts
  • lewiston,ID

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

If it weren't so damned far away I would love to go play with ya.

#60 one eye

one eye

I'm A Subaholic

• Members
  • 2,573 posts
  • Mt.Vernon Washington

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

If it weren't so damned far away I would love to go play with ya.

it aint all that far, just dont come this way through Clarkston, that the long way, make a weekend out of it and come play!!!

Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users