Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from York, Pa

Hello,

My name is Larryand I live in York, Pa. I am the proud owner of 1996 Subaru Outback 2.5. This is the first my subaru that I have every owned, brought it becuase I have heard so many good things about them and the reliabe awd. I brought my outback wih a broken timing belt and bad head gaskets, so I have so a lot of work to do. I look forward to using the forums and meeting new people.

Thanks.

Transplanted Pennsyltuckian here... Middletowner actually ( yes Home of the Famous Three Mile Island accident...and yes I was there when it happened..could see it from our back door).

Be thankful for PA.. Connecticut sux!!!.. You have a good group of people in PA. Besides the people..its one of the prettiest places ( you dont realize it until you are away from it). And the food!! Oh I miss the food. OK I am home sick now.

Oh Spark.. York is more like South central PA....hehehehe

Edited by Bucky92
cause I am a dork

Yet another Pa resident chimes in... By a few blocks, just inside the Philly city limits. Bucks County is where I do most of my driving, shopping n dining. Bensalem/ South Bucks County in particular.

Current employment is in Montgomery County (I think... Norristown/Plymouth Meeting. I'm new here and still learning my way around)

Welcome aboard.