Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Front strut removal for 2" lift?

Redcap

I would.

:grin:

Jeff

Let me make a correction to that statement: I'm not going to wheel it real hard until I get another daily driver. :grin:

Bill, I looked pretty hard at the Bighorns. The price on them isn't too bad, but how do they tolerate the street? Mud Lite XTRs are sick! Got a pic of your Brat with them on?

I had them on today when I was 'wheelin in the sand, but i didnt take a pic, so here's an old one

100_0159.jpg

The Bighorns seem to be wearing well on the Beast, I got them a little over a year ago and they are still like new, and they ride smooth and dont make excessive road noise. I don't think I could switch to another tire, these are just too good all around (except sand, they dig too much)

-Bill

Awesomness! (Making me want to paint mine nicely)

-Tom

A subaru that doesn't leak oil doesn't run.With that being said I don't think I could ever have a clean engine.At least not for very long.Course it doesnt help when my offroad toy doesn't have a hood,and my DD spends alot of time on dirt roads...