Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oklahoma Subaru

Oklahoma City, we're doing an event @ Bob Moore Subaru on the 4th if any of you Dallas guys or any Texas for that matter can make it. It will start @ 5:00 and go til the last person leaves. It partnered with the Oklahoma Subaru Crew, but we'll be looking at for other regional Subaru groups to join up with. Let me know if you have any thoughts that may help.

Oklahoma City, we're doing an event @ Bob Moore Subaru on the 4th if any of you Dallas guys or any Texas for that matter can make it. It will start @ 5:00 and go til the last person leaves. It partnered with the Oklahoma Subaru Crew, but we'll be looking at for other regional Subaru groups to join up with. Let me know if you have any thoughts that may help.

That sounds cool, could flat tow the Brat up with the Forester...

Is that 5 am or pm...

Also, what Subaru's do you own?

My Family has a few subies: 2009 Forester, 2002 Outback, 1980 Brat...

-Daniel

For anyone will to make the trip to OKC on the 4th for the Show n Shine. We will have food and drinks. Also will be give away t-shirts, water bottles, and other random subaru products to start with. Then we will raffle off a set of 4 tires (up to $400), set of Top Feed 650cc Injectors, and a specialty car bra. This is just the start of long list of events that will only grow and get better as time goes on.

This will be our first event, with many more to come. I would've have tried to send the sonics/thunder back last year, but they're showing something this year, so think we may keep them. LOL. We would love to have people from all the surrounding areas show for this event. The next will have more planning to it, and give more of a heads up to when it will happen.

Ok...i'll be driving thru OK city in feb on hwy 40 going to SC....

i am hoping the H2 will make it...if not i might be crawling thru OKCity....

i'll have to keep in touch with you ..........

i have a 93' leg wagon with 288k .....

sparky

definately swing it through here when you come through, I love my 93, but its still a baby mileage wise compared to yours, easiest way to get me is on here or on my cell 4057069802

• 2 months later...

If you have another event later, you should let us know. (missed this thread the last time) Right now our brats aren't real mobile, but as soon as we get the clutch fixed on the 79, it should be able to make it up to Edmond much easier.