Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4wd 93 Loyale wagon for sale

It has 90,300 miles on it and it's in pretty nice shape. The only rust on it is on the bottom of the front fenders, the front of the hood, and a couple other spots of surface rust. The underbody is really solid, it goes up on a lift just fine and it feels really stiff. I just put new pro grade raybestis brakes on the front and rear, and it has 4 new axles. I put 14 inch steel pug wheels and oversized tires on it. The tires have about 2000 miles on them, and they look pretty cool on it, they are 195/70-14 and they don't rub(very good in the snow). It has a nice CD player and 4 speakers, the two in the doors and 6x9s in the back.

automatic transmission, pushbutton 4wd

Now for the problems, the oxygen sensor is bad and the valve cover leaks a good amount of oil, and the struts for the hatch don't hold the hatch up very well when it gets cold. AC does not work. Runs and drives just fine, but i'd imagine with a new o2 sensor it would run a lot smoother

it's dark green with grey interior. interior is in pretty good shape, everything works, all the power windows and locks and rear wiper.

I am asking $1500 for it.

If you are interested email me at BigHippo22@aol.com

I can send you some pictures, maybe i'll post them later on

I'm in Buffalo, NY and I would be willing to drive it someplace if it's not too far:D :D