Ultimate Subaru Message Board

STi Emblem

Originally posted by calebz

Sure.. those would be great.. if you had an STi.. otherwise, they would be just as gay as the honda boys that put type R stickers all over their bottom of the line civic.

I put a Sabb's TURBO emblem above the 4WD emblem on the back of one of my hatches. Didn't even have a turbo. Raised a lot of eyebrows though. People thought it looked pretty cool. I only felt bad cuz I used a Saab emblem on my Subaru.

I have a Hatch Patrol Sticker on the back of my Impreza, it doesn't have a lift kit or big tires.

Originally posted by Zapar

I put a Sabb's TURBO emblem above the 4WD emblem on the back of one of my hatches. Didn't even have a turbo. Raised a lot of eyebrows though. People thought it looked pretty cool. I only felt bad cuz I used a Saab emblem on my Subaru.

I have a Hatch Patrol Sticker on the back of my Impreza, it doesn't have a lift kit or big tires.

You are a member of the hatch patrol. It would be appropriate for you to have Hatch Patrol stickers on your cars..

As far as putting the turbo emblems on your on your non turbo subaru... I stand by what I said originally.. I will also add that I feel bad for the poor saab that was raped for the emblems :lol: