Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time to pull the dash:~(

Well this mouse nest has proven to be a larger problem than I could clean easily. Ya I know, what was I thinking. So Im going to clean out one side of the garage and lay into it. The PO removed most of the AC components. Inside all that is left is the black box (Condenser or evaporator, I cant remember) between the heater fan and the heater core. What briges that gap in a non Ac car? Because I think I will remove the black box. Any way wish me luck:rolleyes:

Mike

Oh yeah and i figure I might as well replace the heater core too, while Im in there? Any other Preventive Maint. sugestions?

Edited by backcountrycrui
I forgot a question

well, first i can say is - Have. Fun. Pulling the dash with the intentions of putting it back is needless to say.. a P.I.T.A.! Its more-so tedious than anything. In my Opinion of course!

I'd check the heater core for any leaks, cloggage and such before just removing it. I didn't get that far but it looked like a pain.

-Justin