Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Discount price - H4/9003 HID headlamp conversion kits

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ksengage716

ksengage716

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • buffalo

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:26 AM

Hello members,

I currently have a large number of h4/9003 HID headlamp kits in stock and id like to offer a discount price for the folks here at ultimate subaru. We are a small/local retailer in the buffalo ny area, that also sells direct from our website. As many subarus cam equipped with 9003 or h4 style bulbs as original equipment, id love to give you first shot at them! : ) The kits are good quality, and im offering a 90 day replacement guarantee on them. They are 100% plug and play for any vehicle that came with factory 9003 or h4 bulbs. No cutting or splicing required.

The normal price on the website is $65 dollars plus shipping, ive created a discount code just for your site's members for 15 dollars off purchase price. If interested, stop by the site and check them out!

Posted Image
http://www.goodusedt...&products_id=11
discount code - ultimatesubhid

thanks for your time and happy holidays!

Jesse
Gearhead Tool and Auto Supply
Buffalo, NY USA
www.goodusedtools.com

#2 RAugur33

RAugur33

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Portland

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:27 PM

Will this work with my 99 Legacy GT?

#3 ksengage716

ksengage716

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • buffalo

Posted 21 December 2009 - 10:44 AM

Will this work with my 99 Legacy GT?

I checked my application guide, and the info i have here says 99 legacy used a 9006 or 9007 bulb stock? So, id have to say no... maybe double check what bulb is in your car now just to be sure?

These will work for Impreza 93-97, legacy 92-98, and any other model equipped with factoy H4 or 9003 bulbs stock.

Jesse
Gearhead Tool and Auto Supply
Buffalo, NY USA
www.goodusedtools.com

#4 ksengage716

ksengage716

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • buffalo

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

Just wanted to update this thread for anyone interested, i now have these kits for sale in 9003/h4,9004,9005,9006, and 9007 applications. Let me know if your looking for a good price on an hid kit, id be happy to help you get the one you need : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users