Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Merry Christmas to Me, in the form of a winch!

backcountrycrui

Santa brought me something a little late. Costco had a 2500 lb atv winch for 80.00. Its by champion, a company who I have had very good experienses with. This unit comes with a mounting platform so you can use it on both ends. A roller fairlead, snatch block, shackle and quick connect power plugs. I know it is a little earlym, considering I havent even finished with the mouse nest problem, but I will take suprise presents when I can. Ill let you know how it works after I have a chance to test it.:banana:

Mike

Ya no crap. Today I am elbo deep into the mouse nest eviction program. I have the dash out and half of the heater vents. Just have to get the heater core and box out now. When they are out then I will stop for the night. Tomorrow promises to be a disgusting day or cleaning out and sanitizing(?) the ducting. Im looking for the best place to get some 3 by 5 steel tube for the bumpers. Found a place in Seattle that has .12 thick sticks of 7 feet long for 100.00. Any how, pics as soon as I can.:grin:

Mike