Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My apologies if this has been posted before, just thought I'd share for those who may not know about it yet.

From an email I received on information on the new 2005 Outback:

http://content.subaru.com/mailings/02_04_Outback/index.html

Also, I know it's kind of early yet, but if anyone gets a chance to look at and actually test drive the 2005, I'd be very interested in opinions/impressions:

Engine performance, build quality, fit-n'-finish, dash control layout, "nifty" and "bad idea" new features, etc...

Paul

Josh,

Yes, I know the dry specifics are on the website... I'm interested in learning about personal impressions from people who have seen, touched, driven the vehicle - less so from professional reviews and more from average joes like us...

Like I stated, I know it's early yet, and I don't know when it will start to become available, but maybe someone will have an early opportunity to see this beast.

Paul

Originally posted by PAezb

Josh,

Yes, I know the dry specifics are on the website... I'm interested in learning about personal impressions from people who have seen, touched, driven the vehicle.

Paul

bit hard to get as the car isnt out yet

was due to make it's debut at an auto show later in the year.

it wasnt even available at the Detroit NAIAS show.

Jamie