Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sand Lake run in february?

sube4x4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really looking forward to driving with everyone, but money is a little tighter than I'd like this term. I'll keep a look out for more events. Toying with the idea of doing a rally cross race in Portland at the end of March. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

I was really looking forward to driving with everyone, but money is a little tighter than I'd like this term. I'll keep a look out for more events. Toying with the idea of doing a rally cross race in Portland at the end of March. Maybe I'll see some of you there.

If I can have my hatch going by then I'll see you there.

Are we going to meet at Sand Lake or here in Portland and convoy to Sand Lake? Pooparu

A convoy sounds good to me!:banana: I take cornelius pass over to 26 so anyone going over corn. pass from high way 30 could meet right there at the light then we could all meet up at the fredmeyers off of corn. pass.

Would that work for everyone?

-cody

WEll seeing as how only Pooparu and i care bout the time, Pooparu how bout we split the difference and say 9:30? :grin:

How's everyones rides coming together? I don't know about you guys but i've been workin on mine for like the past week gettin it ready. Hope you can all make it for the trip!:banana:

-cody

Sounds good to me.

-earl

WEll seeing as how only Pooparu and i care bout the time, Pooparu how bout we split the difference and say 9:30? :grin:

How's everyones rides coming together? I don't know about you guys but i've been workin on mine for like the past week gettin it ready. Hope you can all make it for the trip!:banana:

-cody

Just got back from the trip and it was great. Although I did loose reverse right away so I couldn't back up. Also the tires I used were too aggressive. I'd never driven on the sand before so it was a great learning experience. Thanks to those who came out. You made the trip super fun.