Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA/EJ swap radiator hoses

RAugur33

Which year subie are you running? Lifted or no? I don't have pics, or know the thread, but a little more info would be helpful. (totally not trying to be rude.:)) On my 83 Brat with no lift, for the top hose I just used the standard ej hose cut to fit, and it worked. Then I bent a piece of coat hanger into the shape I needed and then went down to the auto parts place and looked through their hose selection until I found one that was close to the shape and length I needed and cut it a little as well, then put them on. Seems to work fine. Then again, the next guy who posts is going to just post the link you'll need and you'll be golden.:lol:

• 9 months later...

The top picture (bottom hose) is a Dayco part. The part number changes up to 71659. (it's actually for a Grand Cherokee w/4.0l, 1993-98).

The bottom picture (upper hose), I was unable to find. It appears to be a Goodyear part number, but I can't find it. It looks like I am using a half EA/Half EJ hose solution, joining them with a coupler.

• 1 month later...