Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO Pics Jan 30th 2010

one eye

It was a good day over all, Pat had his car out for its first real run offroad, it still needs a little bit of tweekin to get it right, but did good over all. Scott broke out his drivers window, just closing the door. Other than that I didnt get many pics but here are some I got............................

IMG_3357.jpg?t=1264910555

IMG_3361.jpg?t=1264911854

IMG_3370.jpg?t=1264911875

IMG_3372.jpg?t=1264911894

IMG_3373.jpg?t=1264911992

IMG_3375.jpg?t=1264912009

IMG_3378.jpg?t=1264912027

Rick, Yohn, Scott, Pat, Brain, Jason, Tiny and Me where all on this run 3 where Jeeps and they ended up taking a different route, We all met up at the end though..............

Jeff

Ya, now # 2. Figured out the main problems. Took some measurements on the rear wheel travel, under a 1/2" from stock on downward travel, so good there. Upward travel though, upto 3"+ past stock. So gonna put in some bumpstops, and fab up different mustache bar set up.

Ya, now # 2. Figured out the main problems. Took some measurements on the rear wheel travel, under a 1/2" from stock on downward travel, so good there. Upward travel though, upto 3"+ past stock. So gonna put in some bumpstops, and fab up different mustache bar set up.

Pat, Will has one that he made for a 6" lift, I talked to him today about it, Might want to get in touch with him..................

Jeff

hot damn. that all looks like it was fun. i cant wait till i get my jacked up subaru. but its looking like i might have to buy a pre lifted one and go from there since i am a trucker and a dad not too much time. but atleast i got a tool go getter of my own lol:lol: love the subies