Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My New Wheeler Project.....Butters.......... **updated pics**

one eye

Last Saturday Rick and I made the long trip over east the mountians to Bill's house, The whole point of the trip was to drop off some parts to Bill and pick up an 85 GL Wagon, I named him Butters :grin:, For my new Wheeler. He is going up 8" should be big, with my 30" Buckshots on it.......

here is where I'm at right now..................... Pretty much nowhere, but the battle will begin tomOrrow morning...............

09-20-09_1759.jpg

09-20-09_1804.jpg

This car is ugly Butter nut Yellow, hence, Butters, At least no one will mix my car up with any one else..... I got it in the shop right now, these are pics from Bills house. I'll get some progress pics soon.............

Jeff

Edited by one eye

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, if you don't have plans for that ea82, I'd like to buy it back sometime, it was a perfectly good motor and I forsee me needing it in the near future...

-Bill

Right on I was thinking about jammin it in the Touring Wagon, I blew that thing up a couple months ago..............

Jeff