Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NWWO and OFFROO'D Mid Summer Run Walker Valley ORV Park July 16-18

one eye

Got Friday off for sure............ I'll be at my house for anyone who feels the need to stop by on the 16th or at least till Brian gets here........

I'm going up to Walker tomorrow to see what we are up against for a decent camping spot, I know where I want to camp but just want to make sure..............

Jeff

We'll be out there fairly early, and can leave the bronc parked with all the camp gear until you guys show. Warming up the soob with a short jog to OR, so prob won't have much 'puter access 'till walker...seeyall there!!!

Been workin steady on the red car steedy , may even drive it today

Very nice, Scott...I'd love to see it moving!

What time you leaving B'ham?

~E

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok today is the last day for me to get everthing in line, as I have to work all the way till the 16th. I got my extra parts and all that stuff, and Dans car will be ready by this afternoon, Getting excited now!!!

Jeff

I plan to car pool or drive my GeoMetro from Bellingham up to Walker Valley Friday morning for the one day only, and hopefully catch a ride along the trails in a Subaru. Coming home Friday night. I like to take pictures and movies:

What time is the Bellingham team leaving?

Edited by Scott's Brother

You can catch a ride with me once you get to walker and I set up camp. Just look for the blue 86 lifted wagon with the rack and lights.

Looking forward to this trip it's been too long, just have to pack the car up tonight and get food/beer tomorrow. If anyone has a cb and sees me I will be on channel 5.

Edited by The Scooby

just got to work, gonna be here a few hours but hopefully be gone from here asap so i can hit the bank and borrow a tent from a friend then ill be on my way. i was planning on leaving at 3pm but with a 2 hour drive i might try to leave work at 1pm or so.

see you all there, CB on channel 5