Ultimate Subaru Message Board

back in AZ and back in the subaru biz

Hi everyone, I used to be on the board earlier in the decade as zukbrat. I had a wagon with homemade lift, 6lug wheels, snorkel, 28" swampers, a gen 2 brat with similar lift, power steering, welded rear, pug wheels and 29" swampers. I had a bunch of other subarus and a suzuki sj410 while living in Deltona Fl. Florida went down the toilet real bad - ended up back in Page Az on Lake powell - lots of good 4 wheeling! I just picked up a awd GL10 in Ca off ebay for my wife- turbo automatic etc. I have a nice Samurai on 33s built thoroughly for wheeling right now but may be looking for another dual range wagon to replace it. Look for some posts on wanted to buy section... I need tires and maybe nice wheels for the gl10. Is Brian's subaru4x4 site still out there somewhere? Thanks!

Is Brian's subaru4x4 site still out there somewhere? Thanks!

Welcome back. My Subaru4WD site has been gone for years... i no longer wheel Subarus, i have a built Toyota 4Runner now http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108545 :grin:

Took me a second to remember you... Weren't you the dude I bought a subwoofer & amp from???

-Brian

Edited by TheSubaruJunkie

Hey , as to Australia - no, but I would love to visit. Brian, I can't remember it's been so long. I know I shipped several sets of pug wheels out your way to different folks. I could use a set now or some alloy 13" or even 14" - then I could use my friend's old xt tires. Anyhow - good to be back. I wonder if Arnie in Fl still has a yard full of soobies...:rolleyes:

Yes it was ! That was the worst subaru I ever owned. I traded my beautiful lifted wagon for that junker - the first day I owned it , it would not start back up - didn't run for weeks! I tried taking it home after finally getting it going and got pulled over and ended up going to court! The body was rusting thru ( from Hawaii)- the engine constantly quit, tranny blew up , rear end quit, air never worked, everything all the time. To top it off the guy with my nice one owner wagon totally trashed it and covered it with stickers:slobber: That's one of the major reasons I sold off all the subarus. I should have kept the wagon and my wife's loyale. Hindsight is sooooo 20-20 it hurts!

Hey, your almost as far from the utah border that I am from the mexico border! :lol:

Welcome back to the land of the roo! :banana:

I've got a F350 for my wheeling rig and a 87 GL wagon that I'm working on - can't make up my mind if I want a ez30d or a ej22 on propane....choices choices!