Ultimate Subaru Message Board

7 mile ORV?

Uberoo

Any one been out there?I was thinking of heading up there sometime in march or something like that.Are there any technical trails or what not to play on or is it all flat land for doing donuts on like the videos suggest.

Anyway if I was to head up it would be cool to have a bunch of rigs.So I would probally invite the mountain explorers 4x4 group to come out and play.It would be awesome if some of the local subarus could come out and play though...

Any one been out there?I was thinking of heading up there sometime in march or something like that.Are there any technical trails or what not to play on or is it all flat land for doing donuts on like the videos suggest.

Anyway if I was to head up it would be cool to have a bunch of rigs.So I would probally invite the mountain explorers 4x4 group to come out and play.It would be awesome if some of the local subarus could come out and play though...

your going to "invite" someone to THEIR local ORV park?your a retard....they will probably already be out there.

its not a trail oriented park.it is fairly open, with hill climbs, some gullies and such.big mud holes, etc....

its pretty easy to google map it and see.i mean, ya know.like everyone else does.

their is a rock garden.but you won't be able to hit it.

just stay south....:rolleyes:

its a two hour drive to get there.I can't really just go wheeling that far away...

not like the woods 20miles from my house...feeling bored?Hop in the car and go...not so much when it comes to drives like that.

however I might go play up there.Roughly how much snow is there?Theres just enough snow up the mountains here that my subaru could have some problems,but not enough for anyone else to play..or so Ive been told.

Edited by Uberoo

No snow here. And trust me you would be disapointed if you drove 2 hours up here to just go "wheeling" in the ORV park. But now if your in the area then sure. And give us locals a call to see if were up for a fun run in the park. Would more then likely be Monstaru and I. Maybe Twitch if you gave him a big enough heads up