Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Official 'Christening' of "Waterwagon 3"

Ratty2Austin

Where did you get that? That is such a cool and much safer rear view mirror.:banana: Good luck on the build!

I actually got it at Schucks/O'reilly Auto parts.. I think Wal Mart has them too... only 20 bucks~!

News update... One of the lift kit buyers (for the group buy) backed out due to to financial troubles.. :mad: (he still wants lift, but NEEDs to keep his apartment heated, etc) so there is an extra EJ lift kit that is "up for grabs" at the special group buy price! and as an added bonus, for the ONE kit only, I will help you install it at no extra charge ;) PM me or Scott in Bellingham for details on the lift kit... (it fits Gen1 and Gen2 legacys, auto and manual (specify when order) and im pretty sure it will also fit 93-01 impreza and 98/99 Forester too....)

Front lift blocks have been cut, and some other ideas rolled around for WW3, including using the AC compressor as a air compressor for tools/tire inflation... and possibly a roof-top storage tank for water/air (pvc/abs pipe :lol: )

I still need to find a used/or cheap EA82 pressure plate and clutch disc... anyone want to get rid of one? or know who has the best deals?