Ultimate Subaru Message Board

teh East Coast meet: Carlisle 2010 thread! Its on!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Baja is washed, buffed, and loaded up for Friday...what about your rides?

My Tasmin is washed, soft and hard waxed, loaded up (with a chair), oil changed and new spark plugs for friday, just need to find a antenna to cover the hole where the last one vibrated out tonight, what about your rides?:lol:

i washed and waxed the green car. the interior changed color when i vacuumed it. is that a good thing? its probably the cleanest it has been or ever will be! :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaand ill be there around 4:30 friday. if im lucky ill remember to gank a chair from the house in the morning.

It was an intimate meet this time..got to chat with everyone and some people who strolled over. As for the weather...the rain held out for us. Hocrest, Mr & Mrs Backwoodsboy, Hatchsub and I met up this morning at Harry's and seems that everyone scored nicely :) I'll definitely be there next year and possibly (crossing fingers) I'll have the SVX and the XT6 there :)

Psttt beautiful Brats :grin:

FYI Harry's hazelton has nothing old school. I was there about a week ago and all the subarus were Early 90's +

We strolled through the truck section and went squealing over like little children when we saw an 84 brat that was complete. It isnt complete anymore :lol:

I had a great time this year. It was a small crowd, but we still had a ton of fun. The Harry's run was awesome and yes the boys did squeal like little girls when they saw the brat. I scored a cap for the brat. Too bad it stopped raining after we got it. Looking forward to next year and the cookout. :banana:

Any '92-4 Legacy or '95-7 Legacy stuff at Harry's ?

Glad you guys had fun. Good year to skip out for us,really. We'll catch up with you guys soon or next year.

Im almost positive there was Paul. There were a ton of legs. I know there were a few 91s and later ones too. Cant be positive about the 92-94s though

So where are the pics??? :)

Sorry I missed it..but with my funds all tied into going the the Botcon Convention next month..and the fact that my coupe STILL doesnt have a rear bumper..I wasnt going to come down...

Hopefully next year..but depending how things go.. might not be with a Subaru.. could be with a gen 1 Amigo

Glad y'all had fun

I missed you Connie. I also missed your burgers:slobber:

There wasn't many picture taken except when Dave was there. It was really tame so there wasn't really any great quotes or stories either. Diffently missed all of our usual party animals, but there is always next year. :grin:

It was really tame so there wasn't really any great quotes or stories either. Diffently missed all of our usual party animals, but there is always next year. :grin:

"DVR like the you know player thing" says Pee Girl. Wasn't good enough for ya?:grin:

Good to see everyone, great weekend and as promised I delivered on the rain for ya!

Seems Dave an Melis have already bagged for next year. Would rather hide in a parking lot in the middle of no where with the dying SVXs then show them off and try to get some new blood by sharing them with the 10k or so people who come to the show.

Hope next year is as low key as this year, aside from Matt getting into fist fits with fellow Chrysler owners. I think it was a insecurity thing about his new LeBaron.:banana: